GUN UPS was good to me today

THT

The easy way is always mined
Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
LMT AR uppers showed up. Thanks Chaz! :wavey:

newuppers.jpg

They went on my lonely MEGA lowers that have been sitting around for two months:

lowers.jpg

And formed:

newars.jpg

Updated family shot:

familyportrait.jpg

I suck at taking pictures.

TS
TS
THT

THT

Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
I see you have alot of Glock love too. You need to take a pic of ALL your shit. ammo, mags - the works.

I've been buying up 9mm ammo and mags for my two Glock 17s. Shit is getting expensive.
All my shit would be damn near impossible since my ammo's in two different places and I've got alot of it. In 5.56mm alone, I've got about 13K rounds...

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
Imagine the hay-day the journalists would have if your "cache" ever got turned in as evidence for whatever reason. :rofl:

And also, why two identical ARs?

TS
TS
THT

THT

Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
Fuck, I envy you. I've been buying up .223 as I can find it. I have 300 rounds. Pathetic. I would've had over 1000 if Wal Mart would stay stocked up on the 100 pack of Federal that costs. $39.95...cocksuckers.
My last 5.56 purchase was about a year ago...I have yet to pay more than $0.30/rd and everything I have is either IMI, XM193 (prior to the A/B/C categorizing), Guat surplus, or TAP

TS
TS
THT

THT

Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
Imagine the hay-day the journalists would have if your "cache" ever got turned in as evidence for whatever reason. :rofl:

And also, why two identical ARs?
They're for my kids. Figured I'd buy them both at the same time which would allow for commonality of parts (being from the same manufacturer, model, etc.)

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
i have 2 sequential serial # doublestar lowers im gonna build up as twins.

bushmaster LPKs, bravo company stock assemblies, bravo company 14.5" uppers w/ bolt carrier groups

:coold:

Floyd91

May 28, 2000
Oregon
Considering buying a pair of CTRs as well as these 4-pos stocks are somewhat ftl.

Check out the moe. Identical to the ctr with the exception of the friction lock. Half the price. I've got one for my 9mm build and can't complain. It actually fits the buffer tube tighter than my ctr does.

TS
TS
THT

THT

Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
Check out the moe. Identical to the ctr with the exception of the friction lock. Half the price. I've got one for my 9mm build and can't complain. It actually fits the buffer tube tighter than my ctr does.
Excellent, thanks for the suggestions!

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
Looks just like my LMT upper from Chaz on a mega lower. Really happy with mine. Enjoy the toys!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan