Utah Congressman Chaffetz had a horrible time at last nights town hall meeting

CHA CHI

Sep 10, 2001
Tempers flare
Mike Carlson, a 32-year-old student from Antioch, Tennessee, said that as an overweight man, he depended on Obamacare to stay alive.
"I have to have coverage to make sure I don't die. There are people now who have cancer that have that coverage, that have to have that coverage to make sure they don't die," Carlson said. "And you want to take away this coverage — and have nothing to replace it with! How can I trust you to do anything that's in our interest at all?"

va6Wy3hTB8qrBWkp.jpg

Reactions: Kenny Powers

Nitin

OT Supporter
Feb 19, 2005
Tempers flare
Mike Carlson, a 32-year-old student from Antioch, Tennessee, said that as an overweight man, he depended on Obamacare to stay alive.
"I have to have coverage to make sure I don't die. There are people now who have cancer that have that coverage, that have to have that coverage to make sure they don't die," Carlson said. "And you want to take away this coverage — and have nothing to replace it with! How can I trust you to do anything that's in our interest at all?"

va6Wy3hTB8qrBWkp.jpg
The lady in the middle in black looks like her head is about to blast off her neck :rofl:

giantstonemonolith

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2007
hell, pa
Tempers flare

va6Wy3hTB8qrBWkp.jpg
pull the trigger on EVERY pigger

smithers

Twitter bot
OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2004
NJ/Chicago/Nashville
Damn. It's almost as if actions have consequences

Republicans are fucking done after this election. As in, we will never see them in any branch of government for the rest of history. Thanks, Trump :rofl:

Reactions: newbee

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile