LOVE Vag Chat Thread: This is War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largo

cpdistribut.jpg

What's wrong with this ad?

:bowrofl: Pedobear ftw!

Deborah

Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.
Aug 21, 2008
Ok, how much of a dick move is it to accept a job offer but then decline it a week or two after? Today is the last day that I can accept mine and I'm also in the interview process of another job that has better pay and everything. Not sure what to do, I don't think I can ask them for an extension more than a few days.:wtc:

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
It's a pretty big dick move, but it's not like you'd ever see them again if you did it. So there isn't really any repercussions. :dunno:

yeah, I'm just thinking about it from a moral perspective.

The thing is, I'm ok with waiting to find a better one...However, I'm afraid most employers wouldn't like a gap in your resume. But that again seems like a stupid reason to accept a job you don't like that much. Any thoughts?

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
How big is the gap? If you're cool with waiting for a better one I would just wait. Working a job you don't like sucks. You're in Toronto, you'll find one you love.

More than 2 months. Yeah, I'm not crazy about this job.

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
I don't think 2 months would hurt you at all. If anyone questions it, just explain that you've been trying to find the perfect job instead of the first job available.

I think Im going to ask for an extension. Not sure how long I can ask for.

FifthGear

Sep 18, 2003
Middle west
One of the companies I rep wants me to get them one of those digital barcodes made. And design a section of their site it'd point too.

Anyone know anything about these things? (because I don't :o)

One of these things:
291085650_d35db33f0c_o.gif
The are called QRcodes. There are generators all over the web

Jimeigh

Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven
Nov 29, 2005
they should have Keanu Reeves play the grown-up Harry Potter at the end of the movie, to be sure that he remains type-casted as The Chose One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan