Vag interview with CupidStunt

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CupidStunt, Jun 8, 2010.

1. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

Name? I go by Leah these days, that's not my true name though :)

Age?

Gender?
    female

Ethnicity?
    Swedish mom's side/ German and Irish father's side

Religious Affiliation?
    Agnostic, though I was raised in a very strict Catholic household.

Siblings?
    One brother and one sister

Ages of Siblings?
    brother- 18, sister 27

Where were you raised?
    Some little bumfuck town, Indiana

Level and place of education?
    I am a junior in college in a land far, far away, currently a marketing major but plan to go into law. I actually just took my lsat. I am a really serious student but know how to have fun

Occupation?
    Student and I work at a local boutique but will be working at a law firm this summer probably picking up coffee, making copies and wiping their noses ... I can't wait.

Hobbies?
    I am a big time athlete and outdoors person. I pretty much do anything and everything outdoors- my addictions are soccer, rock climbing, mountaineering (beginner), kite surfing, water skiing, hunting, camping, hiking and biking. But you name it; I do/will try it. I actually like going to the gym and am studying to get my trainer’s license this summer. I played soccer, softball, field hockey, and was in cheerleading (no, I do not consider that a sport) and gymnastics at one time or another in college, elementary and high school.

Sexual preference?
    Anytime please, men only

Measurements?
    Yeah right... I am 5'4" and about 120 lbs

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    I hate that they were both with the same person.

Best- My ex and I had been talking about traveling for our anniversary last year. Then one day he out of the blue he told me he was leaving town, and planned for us to get together a few days after. I did not complain because we hadn't actually planned anything yet, but I was disappointed. But it was all part of this huge surprise. A friend of ours who was in on the trick had asked me if I'd do her a favor and give her a ride to run errands that day. She'd purposely asked if we could go to a home and garden store because I hate those places so much. My friend pretended to ditch me, and I couldn't find her in the store so I called her cell and she texts me to meet her back at the car. I walk back to where my car was completely annoyed, but in the place where I'd parked was his car with this huge arrangement of flowers for me set up all in his car. Then we drove straight o the airport and we spent the next three amazing days at this really nice all-inclusive resort. He went all out with a lot of planned suprises. The room was beautiful with a Jacuzzi tub, fire place, plush blankets, and gorgeous view. When I opened the closet there was this dress that I’d been drooling after for months he’s gotten for me. I got spa treatments, he brought me breakfast in bed everyday, everything was covered in rose petals every night, he'd made this photo album of all of our best moments together, etc etc etc. On the last day when we were having a picnic dinner on the beach, he proposed.

Worst- I don't like to talk about it because it’s fairly fresh, but it was when I found out this guy above had been cheating on me throughout most of our three year relationship. I found out in a really, really horrible way. What bothered me the most was that he had been so jealous throughout our whole relationship and I never even came close to cheating on him. I still have no idea how he hid it so well.

Fantasy Date?
    Tough one... I have a lot. I usually like them to start out sweet and end up dirty.. kind of like a dipped pepper that starts off sweet with that bite at the end (Don’t knock it until you try it, they’re good- http://www.chocolatecoveredcompany.com/index.php/chocolate-covered-peppers.html?___store=chocolate ) It would start off in a secluded, gorgeous outdoor setting on a warm afternoon. We would go on a short, easy hike to this secluded place with a picnic meal. Ideally it would be somewhere with water, a waterfall (think The Blue Lagoon) where we would have a private dinner and talk, cuddle, kiss, gaze into each others eyes… typical corny, sweet stuff.. Wine would be a must and would be best enjoyed licking it off of each other’s fingers. We would have strawberries, chocolate and the types of finger foods that we would feed each other and stuff we could enjoy eating and licking off of each other. Then we would strip down and skinny dip, take turns jumping in, and play around in the water and have fun until we couldn’t take it any more and were ready to make love/have wild crazy sex.. whichever we were in the mood for at that moment because you know the difference… on a blanket under the stars.

Tell us about your childhood?
    My childhood was not that great. It was actually kind of weird and I don’t have many clear memories, some of it I think I tried to forget but I am not quite sure.

We grew up in a very small, conservative town where everyone was always in each other’s business and people were cruel and judgmental. My parents are not close to any of us. My parent’s relationship had a huge affect on my childhood memories and my life until I left home.

My parents had a lot of problems in their relationship and they should have gotten divorced years ago. I have no idea why they have not because their relationship is really dysfunctional. It affected my siblings and me in almost every conceivable way, but I can only really speak for myself. My dad cheated on my mom and this was a well known fact around town and we were ridiculed for it. At home it was really, really strange, tense and uncomfortable because we all knew it was going on but no one ever talked about it. It was always a huge elephant in the room though. I never invited friends over and almost always stayed at friend’s houses because I didn’t want to be home. My siblings and I did not even talk about it amongst ourselves until we got older. They never argued in front of us and my mom acted like nothing was wrong, even though she knew that we knew.

Typical scenario- My mom would be finishing dinner and would be in a rare good mood, which I would usually take for granted and try not to question. After these few rare hours of being nice to us, she’d tell us dad was coming home soon and we were all going to eat dinner together at 6:00. Around six, she’d call us all down and we’d wait, and he’d usually never show, or he might show for five minutes, then they’d have some short private discussion and he’d leave with no explanation, never saying a word to any of the kids. Or, better yet he’d come home and say he was too busy and go to his room. My mom would come to the table and make up some excuse like “he was just tired” and then yell at my sister and I to wash the dishes and disappear for the rest of the night. It was almost always like that, she always took her frustration out on us without ever uttering a word about it directly. She always blamed everyone but him, including my brother and sister and I, as if we got in the way of their relationship. She was very hot and cold with her attitude towards us. She was depressed all the time and wouldn’t know how to deal with it, so she’d either be ignoring us and would stay in bed for days depressed and “too sick” to leave her room, or she would just be really mad and yell at us for the simplest things. I honestly don’t think she likes children, and I would never tell her this, but I think she had my younger brother and me to keep him around. Because of this from a very early age I never acted like a child… I was a little adult because I was scared that being playful would just make her angry.

My dad was never home, so we never had a relationship. I have never had a real, meaningful conversation with him to this day. I have never felt love from him, he is a very cold, distant person.

We were largely ignored by both of them and basically raised by my sister who would get us up and ready for school everyday. I think we turned out surprisingly well considering the circumstances. My brother went through a drug phase, but is out of that now thankfully.

A few good things came out of it.. I think I am a strong person because of how I grew up. My brother, sister and I are like three parts of the same body, we are incredibly close because grew up only with each other. My mom and I are better now, but no where near a meaningful mother/daughter relationship.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men? Well, I have changed a lot since my last breakup. I don't hate men, but I have lost all of my idealism, if I ever had any. I think I did have a little bit before him, since I have always tried not to let my parent’s relationship affect my view of relationships. So, I always tried to remain hopeful. So, nothing has contributing to my like or dislike of men, I think that I have come up with my own opinions, I just don’t believe in “fairly tales’ anymore.

Best/Worst Relationship?
    Both are also with my ex… this same relationship was the best and worst. It was the best because I learned so much about myself with him. He helped me through my problems with my family. The first year that I met him was a huge year of self realization, and I was also able to release some feelings of guilt and shame associated with my family with his help. He helped turn what was kind of a dark time into a much better time. That relationship gave me the first experience I would call love. I completely opened myself up to him and learned what I am able to give in a relationship, both emotionally and physically. I am glad I had that experience. The worst part about this is that he took all of this love, trust, and vulnerability and shit all over it.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    I am nothing like them. My brother is gay and my sister is married, since she was 22, with two kids. I don’t see either of those things ever happening to me.

How open minded are you?
    In general I try not to judge people and be open to their opinions and beliefs. Politically… I am pretty middle of the road. Sexually… to say I am open would be an understatement. I think it would be too much for a lot of guys

Have you ever been involved in a threesome?
    No, that’s one of the few things I will not do. I believe in complete monogamy once you have committed to someone.

What do you look for in another partner?

It’s a long list. He has to be ambitious, serious about school and a career, but also a person who isn’t stuffy. I believe in working hard and playing hard. He has to be responsible with money. He has to be intelligent and interested in expanding his mind often; I like them a bit geeky. He has to be the nice guy who tries his best to treat me and others with respect, yet he should not be a pushover. He should open honest, nice but not too agreeable and willing to call me on something if he disagrees… I like a guy who speaks his mind. I have had a bad experience with a guy I dated who just wanted to impress me and agreed with everything I said… I can’t stand that. He has to be in good shape and heath-minded, he should watch what he eats and exercise, but not to the point of being a juiced up muscle head who spends two hours a day at the gym. I prefer guys who are athletic and lean. He should be very much into physical activities for fun. This is not just for aesthetic reasons, he has to be able to do things with me that I enjoy and most of those are outdoor things. (this is of course goes both ways, I would want to do what he likes too). I love biking a few times a week and I want someone who can go with me. I go backpacking several times a year on long, difficult treks. I am starting mountaineering and I would love to share that with someone. And, after workout sex is SO hot. Smokers and drug users are both an instant no go for me. He should be generally neat and clean, keeping his residence, car, and himself up and presentable. He must not be someone who only likes vanilla sex, he has to be open and sexually compatible with me. This is very important since I consider sex an important priority in a relationship. He must be willing to try different things and have a wide variety of kinky tastes. I work hard at trying to keep things interesting for my guy in the bedroom so I will surprise him at least weekly with things I have thought of. He must be into that and willing to keep up. He must have a good sense of humor, be silly and like to joke around, yet know when to be serious. He must like that I am often silly and playful.

Instant turn offs: religious guys, muscle heads, prudes, guys who play online games like World of Warcraft, mamas boys, bad hygiene including dirty nails, cheapskates, racists, rude people, guys who don’t have tact, guys who believe in strict gender roles, homophobes, guys who want tons of kids or have any kids.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    It can, yes. However, I think people make their own choices and need to take responsibility for what they do. I mess up a lot and if I wanted to, I could choose to blame it all on my parents. “Boohoo.. my childhood sucked.. poor me.” Or I can choose to deal with it and make my own decisions.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?
    No, the thought of that gives me anxiety. My friend recently made a profile for me on a dating website and promised me she’d do the work if I just picked the guy at end. She is trying to help me move on from my ex. The guys she picked were hot, seemed to want to meet me and sounded nice, but I could never work up the nerve to meet someone that way. I’d rather meet someone for the first time in person. I admit it’s an illogical fear.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    First is smile, but I absolutely love the V that lean guys have on their lower stomach.. it’s like an arrow that points to where I want to go. I will want to touch it.

Describe your type of partner?
    See above

What type of partner you actually date?
    See above. It’s not what people who are acquainted with me would expect. People always think I would date the stereotypical frat boy types… I prefer someone more low key.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?
    Post once in a while.. I am wondering who you all are. I see so many people viewing the vag all the time yet no new postings. If I can post here and take what people say to me, then anyone can.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. snoodles

snoodles New Member

awh, no pictures to go with the interview?

3. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

She would date you av! She just wants to touch it

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Girl, you are my kind of trouble.

5. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

:noes:

o rly??

6. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

its a tarp

7. ForgottenSpiral

:werd:

8. 2397

2397 OT Supporter

Okay CupidStunt, what's your favorite fucking crayola crayon color?

9. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

:naughty:

10. ForgottenSpiral

That's what I'm sayin'. :spank:

11. RichieHemingway

RichieHemingway New Member

That's all of them, be more specific.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

You have a lot of clarity and self-awareness and with all that sporting I imagine a hot body. Measurements or no.

Swedish :bigthumb:

Do you have any cultural inheritance from your Swedish ancestry, like pickled herring with yogurt, or what have you?

What a lovely interview. Really :h5:

13. JohnJohnJohnson

One other thing i cannot tell from your interview is your temperament. Are you very relaxed? Highly agitated? Easily provoked into rage? Very rarely aggressive? Generally speaking :mamoru:

14. ForgottenSpiral

I dedicate this song to you. And with that, I'm going to bed. :rofl:

[y]hn0ZJHVH17I[/y]

15. giz

giz Active Member

I didnt read all that but you got a hot nose

16. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

I will narrow it down to Hamilton county.

Thanks. :) I had a lot of time to reflect on many things after my sister left home for college, I spent a lot of time alone. I never talked to any of my friends about anything because I thought they all had "nice families" and would never understand. My sister kind of shielded us when she was there the best she could. The emo poems I wrote at 14 are scary.

My late grandmother, who was a very wonderful person, immigrated from Sweden as a teenager. She would often make us traditional Swedish meals. I have had pickled herring before, but not with yogurt. We would have saffron buns she would make when we would visit her around Christmas, some of my better memories. We celebrated St. Lucy's Day in addition to Christmas whenever we visited her in December. Do you have Swedish roots also?

I try not to measure myself too often.. but.........

about 34-25-36 or so.

I am pretty easy going and it takes a lot to get me angry. For senior superlatives I was voted "sweetest personality" which I don't necessarily think is a good thing. I am a type A personality and have some slight OCD habits that I could enforce on other people, but I am careful not to as I know I am slightly crazy with these things.

17. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

I'm not that young. I love that song. That video implies an innocence that I lost a long time ago though. :naughty:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  18. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

You too?! :eek5::eek5::eek5:

HELLYA :h5:

I freaking love lussekatts :yum: Did you guys ever make those pepparkakor cookies with the little almond slivers on the top? :rofl: Swear to God I could eat a dozen of those in one sitting.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

Ok i have to say this. I am a grammar Nazi, so sue me, lawyer :mamoru:

Actually because you are taking the law route i feel justified in the following language rant.

Even in casual speech, it should never sound good in your own head to use "I" as a direct or indirect object. For example: "look at John and Mary and I," is heinous. That is the same as saying, "Talk to we." "Including ME," not "Including I." Mom spoke to my sister and me, not to my sister and I. Between us, not between we.*

There are easy ways for getting this straight and it is one of the first indicators of a person's level of education because really, good speakers/writers don't make that "mistake" ever, ever, ever - whether in a casual or formal setting. Not even drunk in an online forum would it happen. Why? Because saying "to I" isn't natural. Some grammatical errors "sound right." This error doesn't even have that much. So it is a LEARNED error. It demonstrates not that you werent trying, but that you were trying - and failing. It is*an idiosyncrasy that showcases mediocre things about your linguistic background.

It is different when the grammatical mistake is natural and good-sounding. *If you say "John and me went running," sure, that is grammatically incorrect, but it offers the benefit of sounding informal. Technically, "It is me," should be "It is I," but saying the latter would be preposterous because of how it sounds.*

In contrast, saying "You will kill my sister and I with all this grammar," is BOTH stodgy-sounding AND grammatically incorrect. Fully educated people may opt for the former grammatical error (using "me" as a subject, as in, "James and me were exhausted,") due to tone, or to fit in with anti-intellectuals, or for some other social benefit, which comes with the usage of natural, childhood grammar; but the latter mistake is just :confused:

*Lawyers need to know language so :big grin:

20. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

when being fucked; what are your biggest turn ons? (ex; biting, hair pulling, scratching, choking, etc.)

21. giz

giz Active Member

:ugh2:

22. 2397

2397 OT Supporter

you haven't answered my crayon question!! this is serious!

(I think I'm on IL)

23. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

STILL no pictars?!? what the hell kind of interview IS this?!?!?!?
    :io:

oh and fine, what's your favorite flavor of starburst?

24. Toxica

Toxica New Member

:eek3: Holy shit we're from the same county. Well I just moved to Indianapolis about 6 months ago but still... I grew up in Hamilton county.

:cool:

25. JohnJohnJohnson

Agreed :o