Vag Interview with JoJoBee

Discussion in 'Archives' started by JoJoBee, Jun 25, 2010.

1. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks!

:wavey:

Name? Joanna (named after my Grandmother) but I go by Jo as well as JoJo or even Josie (only by my parents) :mamoru: I prefer Jo though. :)

Age? 29

Gender? Since I have a Vag and some boobs, I would like to consider myself to be female :mamoru:

Ethnicity? White - My dad's side of the family is mostly European and I am not sure of my mom's side really since she was adopted.

Religious Affiliation? None

Siblings? 1 brother and IWYWB :ugh: Does internet sister count???

Ages of Siblings? 27

Where were you raised? I was raised in Auburn, WA

Level and place of education? High School

Occupation? Insurance Sales and Service

Hobbies? :naughty: I guess you can't count that! :hs: Ummm... I love beer! I love to go to different tastings and different breweries as well as beer festivals. Soooo good!!! :beer: I also love football! Go STEELERS!!! I was really into snowboarding at one point and stopped going 6 years ago but will be starting that up again this winter as I loved it. I guess that you could say that as lame as this is but I am a social networking whore and love it!

Sexual preference? This is a silly question... Men

Measurements? Now??? Umm... My skirt size is size 6, pant size is 8 and chest size is 34D.

Best and worst experiences with SO's? Best with my Ex Husband was probably the day my son was born. He was there by my side the whole time making sure that I was ok and sang to me to calm me down when I was having contractions. He had a horrible voice but it was really sweet and calming. Best with my recent ex was probably him opening my mind sexually. Best with my current man??? Everything, he truly is amazing. I love experiencing new things with him, whether it is him or myself bringing up the new activities – I feel like we are going through the relationship side by side vs. one person ahead and the other behind. It is a great feeling to have!!! :love:
    Worst? Ex husband hid a lot of shit from me and it made me paranoid in my last relationship and probably took me until 2 years ago to get over. Worst from the Ex boyfriend was him lying to me about something major in the beginning of our relationship as well as the controlling issues. RAWR!!!

Fantasy Date? Picnic out in a pretty field under a beautiful tree on a blanket with the small hike out to that area to where it ends at night with me and that someone laying under the stars, talking and then making love.

Tell us about your childhood? My childhood… Looking back at it is definitely different than looking at it while going through it, that is for sure! :hs: I grew up with my younger brother and I was always trying to get him in trouble as he would do so to me. Pretty normal, yeah?
    We were lied to a lot from my parents. They grew marijuana and we weren’t allowed to have friends spend the night or come over specific times out of the year. Or when camping and shit, they would boot us out of the tent to tell us to play or walk to the beach or whatev so that they could smoke or whatever they were smoking, they were telling us that they were cigarettes. We tried to call them out on it young and were told lies or this and that growing up. It made me very angry with my parents for a while there. It has definitely been something I have had to continuously work on throughout the years, was trust. I am close with my parents again though and we have had various conversations over the past few years about that.
    What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men? I have always liked men. I don’t think that anything has contributed to that. As far as women go though, I have had some bad experiences with them to where prob 75% of my friends are male. A lot of that stems from experiences in HS, like friends of mine making moves on my men or a best friend of mine video taped me having sex with my BF and then showing it to people from school and to people that work in the local Albertson’s in the lunch room and getting fired for that. I just don’t like the catty bullshit that women pull due to jealousy and whatever reason they are doing it for. I don’t like those games.

Best Relationship? Honestly? My current one. I have taken what I have learned in the past and am applying it to my current relationship as he is doing the same. I am finally communicating with a partner and it makes a HUGE difference in a relationship. Who would have thought? Not only that, I get to be me in this relationship – which is great! I am truly happy with this one and think that he is a keeper! I am his birdah and he is my squirrel. :wiggle::love:

Worst Relationship? No brainer, my last relationship is by far the WORST one I have EVER had! He was super controlling. I couldn’t leave to meet up with a friend for dinner to catch up if I didn’t clean the entire bathroom along with other things. I wasn’t allowed to be myself, he told me how to act and what not to do. I had to ask for permission to buy anything or take out money unlike him who got to spend it on whatever he wanted and in whatever amount and didn’t clear it with me. I was lied to in the beginning of the relationship when we were fucking and because I was attached emotionally, I forgave him for something I never should have. And then to the shit he did when we were broken up!!! UGH!!! To this day, he is still trying to be controlling with me.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships? :rofl: I can’t even answer this because my brother hasn’t been in a relationship in a few years. His HS sweetheart seriously fucked him in the head after she cheated on him with his best friend after a little over 2 years… He dated a girl a few years later but that lasted around 6 months and to be honest, I never met her because that was a time in my life to where I was not speaking to my family for 5 years.

How open minded are you? I seem to think that I am pretty open minded.
    Have you ever been involved in a threesome? No. In HS, it almost happened with 2 guys but one chickened out and so it was a tag team sort of thing. The only other time it came close was me blowing 2 guys at the same time. (I was soooooooo drunk!!!)

What do you look for in another partner? Honesty, communication, sense of humor and hopefully it is twisted, someone that is affectionate, similar interests, drive, and nice junk (yes, I am a size queen because I am tired of small to avg cock and deserve at least above avg!) :rofl:

Do you think a person’s promiscuity or lack thereof has to do with their childhood? Yes and no. I was raised to where my parents ran around the house nude frequently and they never did anything in front of us sexually or anything though. But I got my first sex talk at the age of 5 and from then on my parent’s talked about sex as well as my grandparents and that they did it every day and that it was healthy for the relationship. I was promiscuous probably because I thought it was healthy to be sexually active. My brother on the other hand isn’t that way at all. I llllllllllllllllooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee sex though!!!

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both? I have never used any online sites for either. I signed up for Fuckbook.com late last year as my BF saw and ad on FB or something that he was on and couldn’t click at work. We were both curious but other than the initial look through, I really haven’t gotten on it and never had any intention to use it for those purposes. I met my BF at and OT meet 02/2009 but didn’t sign onto OT to look for any of that.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex? Eyes, smile and cock. What girl doesn’t like the “V” area on a man or some nice arms??? I always had a thing for arms, even in HS – I loved baseball pitchers :naughty:
    Describe your type of partner? That is a tough question. I would say that in HS, my type was tall, blonde hair, blue eyes and all that jazz but now I really don’t have a type. It is probably better off that way. I am a sucker for dark hair, light eyes though! :drool:

What type of partner you actually date? I don’t really have a type. It usually was a man’s man but this is not the case with my current partner. I guess someone that I was attracted to at the time and that caught my attention. :dunno:

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers? COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION!!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. Reign

Reign Banned

You said "what girl doesn't like the "v" area on a man or some nice arms???" Do you really believe this is true? Really....?

And why'd you give up snowboarding in the first place? Such a spectacular and fun sport.

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite pizza?

What's your favorite beer?

Have you ever had Okicim Porter? If not, I recommend you find a specialty wine/beer store and have them order you some.

3. notsousual

notsousual New Member

How is your ex trying to control you?

:hay: and I miss you my love! Let's....go to Elysian? I miss Shawnie too. :hsd:

4. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Wait, what... you're a mum? :eek:

5. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:love:

EDIT:

what is your hometown?
    how many times have you moved?
    were you poor when you were a kid?
    how did you meet your 1st husband?
    how old is your kid?
    do you want to kill yourself living in WA during the winter?
    if you could trade something in your life for another that you haven't had what would it be?
    what are your regrets?
    if you could trade lives with any world figure who would it be and why?

HUMP ISLAND!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Where are the pics? :x:

7. ForevererZero89

ForevererZero89 New Member

fav/least fav sexual position.

8. Decease

Decease Active Member

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
    If you won the lotto what would you do with the money?
    Where would you like to travel?
    What's your favorite smell?
    What was the last thing you bought?
    Favorite style of underwear on your guy?
    Favorite style of panties for yourself?
    If you could only eat one cookie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Favorite swear word?

HUMP ISLAND! (damn you peopelscar for edit!)

9. JoJoBee

I really think the majority of girls really dig those two parts in a man. :drool:

I wouldn't say that I gave up snowboarding. Who wants to be a quitter??? My ex boyfriend didn't board and we did a lot of car stuff throughout the entire year. I love snowboarding and can't wait for winter!! It also helps that my boyfriend loves it too.

Fav food is sooo hard!! I would say Italian or Thai. :yum:

My fav pizza right now is BBq Chicken pizza from Garlic Jims.... Sooooo good!!

Fav beer is going to have to be Pliny. I really can't say the younger as it is limited release but I have acces to the elder so I am going to go with that. I also really love Celebrator too. :beer:

I have not tried that Porter. I will have to hunt it down unless you want to arrange a beer swap???

Example, I sent him an email a week ago and he finally responded yesterday. I only asked for all of our photos from over the years and he replies 1st of all, I want your old phone back. Second, I don't want to talk to you ever again along with other small shit, I can forward the email to ya, it is ridic!!

Miss you too! Pick a night to go! Does Sat night work???

Yes.

Wow, it is difficult responding on my phone. :mamoru:

10. infinite.purple

infinite.purple Active Member

wow you're my hero! :love:

i am so happy for you and shawn. :bigthumb:

11. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Do forward, my mind is so very curious.

Sat night would actually be perfect! I was just thinking in the shower :)naughty:) how I need to establish plans for Saturday night! :love:

12. JoJoBee

:love:

What did you edit???

Hometown where I grew up was Auburn, WA. That was in the ininterview, silly - didn't you read that or were you skimming? :mamoru:

How many times have I moved after moving out of my parents? 7 times. When I was a kid??? 5 or 6 times before I moved out of my parents...

I think when I was a baby until I was like 2, my parents struggled and I know my mom went to food shelters on occasion and had food stamps at some time. My dad sold cocaine to support his habit while being the sole provider. We lived in a mobile home at the time and then from there, moved into an apartment for 2 years and then into a house from there... My mom started working in banquets and my dad got a better job and from there we grew up lower middle class.

I met my ex-husband when I was 16. I was staying over at my cousin's house (cuz he and I were close) when he had surgery and he invited some friend's over to trade pot for pills and that was how I met him.

My son is 11.

I do not want to kill myself in the winter. :rofl:

I wouldn't trade anything in my life, I am perfectly happy with who I am. Unless, someone wants to pitch in for a boob lift!! :rofl: is that what you meant???

I can't say that I really have any regrets and if I did have to find something, I would say that I should have fought more for things that were mine because I did pitch in on buying things from over the years in my marriage and in my past relationship. Starting over from scratch is not fun. OH YEAH!! My only HuGE regret is letting my ex talk/make me sell my R6. :wtc:

I can't answer the trading life with a world figure. I will have to think about it and get back to you...

Hump Island??? How many can I choose???

13. JoJoBee

Me with my fav neice...

[​IMG]

My boyfriend and I...

[​IMG]

Me...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. giz

giz Active Member

what is your favorite subatomic particle

15. JoJoBee

Fav??? When I am on top or when I am on my stomache and where he enters from behind. Least??? Missionary with him on top.

16. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

17. JoJoBee

Fav breakfast cereal is the Quaker granola honey and almonds. I usually eat that with yogurt for breakfast..

If I won the lotto, I would buy a Condo or house and put it in my name, invest in a 4 year G.E.T. program and pre pay for a 4 year college education for my son, go to school and get an education myself, pay for my boyfriend to go back to school and get his masters as he has his BA now, invest and pay for my burial in advance for the plot and all that jazz, go on a nice tropical vacation to Bora Bora and to travel Japan.

Travel? I want to go to Bora Bora, Japan, China and Spain.

Fav smell??? Exhaust from a car that is running rich like at a dyno day or at the track as well as from a motorcycle. I loved the smell when I got off my R6.

The last thing I purchased was a double tall cinn dolce latte or my chiro visit this morning.

Fav style of undies on a man is def boxer briefs!! They hug the junk and butt! :drool:

Fav style of panties on myself would be tanga or the really skimpy boy shorts that let the bottom of my ass out.

Cookie for the rest of my life? Tough choice but I am going with snickerdoodles.

My fav swear word is "cunt" and after that is "fuck."

18. JoJoBee

:rofl: how am I your hero, chick???

Thanks!!!

19. Thelonius

Thelonius Active Member

No questions..I just wanted to say that I enjoy your ass and I'd eat it like it was an ice cream sundae.

20. JoJoBee

Will do!

Talked to Shawn and it's on for Sat!! :wiggle:

Ummm... I am really not into physics so I am going to go with neutrons??? :wtf::bowrofl:

Inorite???

:mamoru:

21. Decease

Decease Active Member

You totally left out HUMP ISLAND and you get 5 names!

22. JoJoBee

Ryan Reynolds, Jason Stathem (sp), The Rock, Jared Leto and Paul Walker.

You know the last person could be easily changed out with Robert Downey Jr. That is really a tough call...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  23. infinite.purple

infinite.purple Active Member

i don't know how to explain it. i just wanna be like you.

24. Decease

Decease Active Member

Good picks, but I didn't make the cut! :o :rofl:

25. Decease

Decease Active Member

protip; get a can of spray tan, ride a r6, and fist pump well. :mamoru: