Vag Interview with MissKitty

Discussion in 'Archives' started by MissKitty, Sep 10, 2010.

1. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Name? Kathleen

Age?

Gender?
    Female

Ethnicity?
    I think the technical term is anglo-saxon. My father is Lithuanian and my mother is a mixture of Scottish, Irish, and 'American'. I don't particularly have any knowledge of my roots, or traditions that I should follow.

Religious Affiliation?
    I grew up being told God would strike me down and if I didn't go to church I was a bad person. I went to a roman catholic primary school and know how to talk back to the priest during a catholic service, but as for believing in god? I have come a long way since believing that jesus was everywhere and whenever I took a step I walked through him and earth was God's heart. :mamoru: I know that there is something out there and that Jesus most likely did exist, but giving yourself to an invisible 'thing' doesn't make sense to me. I have far more ownership over my destiny than that. I am not anti christ. I still think some of their beliefs are helpful, but overall I think religion for me has caused more harm than good.
    "Pray to god. But swim away from the rocks"

Siblings?
    I don't have any full blooded siblings. I have three half siblings, two step siblings, and three exstep siblings (if that makes sense).
    I grew up living with my older brother and I occasionally saw my other half brother and sister.

Ages of Siblings?
    31, (me), 20, 18, 13, 12

Where were you raised?
    I was born in Brisbane, Qld and lived here until I was 6. My mother than took my brother and I across the seas to Wellington, New Zealand, after leaving my Dad, where we lived for 4 years. We then returned to Brisbane when I was 11. I have lived in Brisbane since, except a quick 6 month trip to Melbourne, and I have no plans on moving.

Level and place of education?
    Schooling and I don't match very well. My experience with school was horrible and the act of learning new things was interrupted by being a social outcast and punching bag. Here we have primary school (grade 1 to 7) and high school (grade 8 to 12). You start grade 1 when you are 6. I reached grade 10 within the 'school system' and then left after the second school informed me if I didn't leave I would be expelled (and no one likes to take on a student that has been expelled). So I tried my hand at distance education, but I had no interest and no drive and I just stopped doing any of the work set out for me. When I was 18 I went to a private college of sorts and did my grade 11 & 12 in the space of 4 months. When you graduate high school you get an OP (overall position) with 25 being the worst and 1 being the best. My brother did the full 12 years of schooling, plus an extra year at the same college I went to and got an OP 10. I got an OP 9 :)
    With my OP I received a place at university where I started a social work course when my daughter was four weeks old. Me and academia just don't mix so I lasted nearly two years before dropping out and working full time.
    I have finished high school, but haven't really gotten any further and I don't have any desire to. We have use for smarts in this world, I just don't have academic smarts, I have street smarts. Or at least that is how justify it to myself.

Occupation?
    I am a Bookkeeper. I take the spendings and financial data for companies and individuals and put them in a readable format for Accountants. Accountants then deal with all things tax wise. It doesn't sound like an important job, but it's the job business owners don't understand and the job Accountants are too busy for. I am able to get the same income working three days a week that I got working full time before I had children. I have more flexibility and as I have small children it makes life easier being my own boss.

Hobbies?
    This is something I struggle with. I have been told by my husband that I don't have hobbies as such. My life doesn't consist of much 'fun' so to speak. It's mostly about what has to be done. However for the past year I have been pole dancing. It started out as a form of exercise and it's become far more social than I expected it to. I have met some wonderful women. Other than watching tv and browsing the internet I don't really do much that's 'fun'.

Sexual preference?
    I am one of those people who believe sexuality is fluid. It's not so much what's between the legs as between the ears. I spent a 5 year relationship with a woman. It was really more a FWB type set up, where when drunk we just fooled about. However she went on to be a full on lesbian and I was a teenager. I have been with women and I really REALLY enjoy the female form. If I let myself I can become attracted to women very very easy. However I am married and faithful (physically and emotionally), so after all that I guess I am straight.

Measurements?
    37-30-42

Best and worst experiences with SO's?
    Specific experiences are difficult to pin point. I have had so many highs and so many lows.Two that stand out.
    Worst:
    When I spent 6 years in and out of court because my ex had nothing better to do than piss me off. Knowing he held such power over me when our relationship was over was so debilitating. I healed from the physical abuse and my husband helped me heal from the emotional abuse. But knowing I had no control after all that just leaves a person deflated.
    Best: The day our daughter was born. I laboured and birthed at home and my husband was by my side for every second. I knew he felt helpless but he never once made it about him and how he felt. He did everything right and at the right moment without me having to say a word. It was then that I knew that he got me as a person and I really had chosen the right person to spend my life with (which I knew already)

Fantasy Date?
    Getting dressed up in a fancy dress, with hot heels and the full hair and make up. Being taken out for cocktails and a fancy dinner and being teased all night. Then being taken home and dominated all night and doing it all over the house.

Tell us about your childhood? My childhood sucked. I was the child who 'forced' my parents to get married when they really shouldn't have. All I remember is them yelling a lot. My father walked out one night when I was 5. And I remember him telling me he was going out and when I asked when he would be home he said 'I won't'. My Dad is a wonderful Dad. All my memories regarding my Dad are good ones. When my dad left my mother and brother sided against me. I knew as a child that my mother would have preferred that I wasn't there. She told me later in life (after attending a Landmark course) that everything would have been so much easier if my Dad hadn't come along and if I hadn't been born. :ugh2: My mother continued to use me to manipulate my Dad which meant I was forced to stay with my mother. My father walked away and stopped fighting. He remarried. He feels horrible about it, but he just had no fight left in him. My (2nd) step mother has said to me she doesn't know how I could forgive him for leaving me. I love my Dad and I know the personality of my mother so I would have done the same thing. We moved after the first year of school, so I never really settled down and found a solid friend. I have no childhood friends in my life.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men? I am very anti women because of my mother. She claims to be a feminist, however her idea of feminism is making sure that all men pay for the inequality that was, using your sexuality to manipulate people into giving you what you want and excusing behaviour which negatively impacted other people, because it's just how women are. I usually always side with the males and believe that a lot of women take no ownership or responsibility for situations they find themselves in. I have no time for people who won't help themselves, that includes men.

Best Relationship?
    My current one. I met my husband when I was 19. We went to the same university and had the same circle of friends. When we met my daughter was 3 months old. We hung out a lot and just enjoyed each other's company. He had just come out of a bad relationship, as had I, so there was no pressure and it was seen as purely a friendship. We learned a lot about each other over the next few months and five months later we kissed for the first time. We have had to deal with a lot and he never once made me feel guilty for having the ex that I did. Who I was when we met and who I am now are world's apart. I am much more confident, I am secure in who I am and how I act and know that it always has a purpose. He makes me feel beautiful, respected, cherished, and like a wonderful wife. He also does all he can to make sure I don't lose myself to the mother and wife title and encourages me to have time to myself. We now have three children and we have been married for two and a half years (took him a while to propose :p). Life isn't perfect, but the only issues we have are all external (exes, cancer, depression, and family members).

Worst Relationship?
    When I was young and stupid I met a boy who was your typical bad boy. I had only know him (irl) for a few days and we ended up sleeping together. He gave me something I was obviously lacking and I believed it was true love. From the time I slept with someone who had a girlfriend, to the time he split my lip open because I dropped a photo of his brother on the floor, through to when he gave me a black eye while I was 8 months pregnant. That is of course ignoring all of the lying and cheating he did. The hardest part of that relationship was that there was no resolve. He still to this day believes he did nothing wrong and I believe that he hasn't changed his way. I could sit here and get upset and angry at the injustice of it all, or I can leave him to live his own life over there away from me. I just hope that he stays other there.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?
    My older brother is in a relationship with a woman who he has cheated on, lied to, and stolen from. My brother looks at relationships much like our mother. People are to be used and it's about what they can get out of the relationship. I am nothing like them when it comes to relationships. I can show vulnerabilities and my love is earned not assumed. My younger brother is gay and as far as I know single. I don't know what he is like in his relationships, I hardly know who he is like in life. All my other siblings are single and/or too young.

How open minded are you?
    I like to think I am open minded, but I admit that I do find it difficult to understand why people choose a different path in life to me. However, in saying that, at the end of the day as long as the two (or more) people have equal power and everyone has all the information to make an informed choice, I believe more power to them. I think far too many people do things for the wrong reason which is when I find myself lacking to understand.
    I know that it takes all types and I am not the kind of person to remove my friendship or common courtesy simply because a person chooses a different path.
    Plus, I know that there is a lot about me that doesn't fit the norm and it might freak a few people out :rofl: So if I expect them to offer me understanding I have to be willing to do the same.

Have you ever been involved in a threesome? Yes. It was a FFM, however I was never fucked by the guy. At the time I was young and drunk and thought it was hilarious. The day after and since though I believe the reasons for doing it weren't right and I shouldn't have done it. However we all learn things from each fuck up we make and I enjoy self discovery and trying to better myself as a person, friend and partner.

What do you look for in another partner?
    I don't any more and hope I never have to. :x:

Do you think a person’s promiscuity or lack thereof has to do with their childhood?
    I think we are all taught how to treat people of the opposite sex, and ourselves, by our parents (or carers). Most of the sexual partners I have had were while I was young, stupid, and intoxicated. I don't think why people have sex has everything to do with their childhood, but I do think it has a lot to do with why they find themselves in the situations where sex is an option (if that makes sense). The people I let my guard down with and had consensual sober sex with consist of two people;My ex who I had a child with and my husband. After what I have gone through most people would expect my count to be a lot higher.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?
    I have spent a lot of my life on the internet however I have never used it for the sole purpose of getting sex or dating. I have used IRC to get to know friends better who I ended up getting together with.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
    Eyes. They tell a lot about a person. But if it had to be a part? Their penis :mamoru:

Describe your type of partner? Someone who is serious about making a relationship work and willing to talk about the tough subjects. I have never dated as such, I usually always just hung out with a person in a group social situation and when I found myself liking them a bit more I would make a move. I have only ever been in two serious relationships. My husband is everything I could ask for in a man, except he lacks my Dad's ability to clean :rofl:

What type of partner you actually date?
    I met my husband when I was 19. I never dated.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?

You under estimate yourself. You are capable of so much more and you shouldn't deny yourself that because of fear.
    If I have learned anything it's that everyone is too busy worrying about what they do or how they look that they rarely notice what you're doing. So worrying about the small stuff is pointless. We have one life to live and it's very very short. Don't think it, do it. Always make sure you have no regrets. Never leave anything unsaid, even the things that will hurt.

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Which style of boomerang do you prefer?

[​IMG]

3. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

god damn :bowdown:

4. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

:rofl:

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Also, and I'm totally being serious right here, people have told me that no one in Australia drinks Fosters. They say the whole "zomg look at what an Australian beer this is!!1!1!one!" thing is just an American marketing angle.

Do people actually drink Fosters in Australia?

6. ForevererZero89

ForevererZero89 New Member

do you feel slutty when poledancing?

7. MissKitty

I actually wouldn't consider any of the above boomerangs. Except maybe the top one. However a real boomerang is like this
    [​IMG]
    Short answer? No. Fosters is an export beer and while I am sure you may find it for sale in a few places around Australia it isn't a beer Australians drink in Australia. Why? I don't know. It used to be popular back in the 80s. Probably because it takes like cat piss :mamoru:
    The pole dancing I do is a sport. It's not a profession. How we dance and how strippers dance is drastically different. I do moves based on core strength and flexibility, not to look 'hot'. Occasionally you will open your legs and show off your (covered) groin area, but there is very little sexing the pole.
    I have never seen a stripper do this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So no :mamoru:

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

doesn't that second to last one hurt your shins?

9. MissKitty

Very much so. :mamoru: But not as much as the back of your knee. You get a LOT of bruises doing pole dancing. Well, I do anyway

10. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

[y]DXaDvcXTwJA[/y]

You should do competitions. :mamoru: I've been interested in that, but there is never any classes like that around me.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You ain't shit til you can do this:

[y]vSYR_gbSOBg[/y]

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Wouldn't your husband find it "hot" if you did it that way for him?

13. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:love: that you pole dance :h5:

Which one of your kids is your favorite? Totally kidding :mamoru: How are they different from each other, your favorite quality for each of them and the area you hope they grow the most in their lives?

14. MissKitty

I have done a few performances for my husband (at the studio/gym). He found it hot, but was more impressed by what I could do. He is far more turned on by the muscle I am putting on and the shape my body is getting than the moves I do. He is impressed with what I can do. I am hot for him by just being. :mamoru:
    My eldest daughter is most like me as a child. Very outspoken, strong willed, but socially misguided. She thrives on human interaction, but when forced to be alone is very creative. She is extremely intelligent and when using her powers for good rather than evil she is unstoppable :rofl:. I hope she learns how to read other people and better assess social situations.
    My youngest daughter is a spitting image of her dad. Introverted and fragile. She processes everything inside and just when you think she didn't get it, she comes out with stuff that even I wouldn't have thought of. She has such empathy for other people and I hope she keeps that, along with learning how to harden up just a little bit :mamoru:
    My son (who is the youngest of the three) is half way between his sisters. He has the independence of his first sister with the sensitivity of his second sister. He has the perfect mix of knowing when to harden up and when to show his gooey centre. I hope that when the time comes I can let go and not become that mother in law. I hope that he can appreciate his mother, but without comparing every other women to me.

Most of all I just want my children to be happy and enjoy the path they choose. After the childhood I had, I want to be the kind of parent who prepares her children for the world and when time comes pushes them out of the nest and lets them be who they choose to be. I believe acceptance and love is fare more important than approval and pride.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  15. JohnJohnJohnson

you sound like the ideal of a mom

16. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

I just came in here to post this.

Kitty, you sound like a really good mom :hsd: Your babies are very blessed.

So, questions for you:

What do you like on your hotdog?
    What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
    Where would you like to travel to?
    What is your favorite book?
    What is the last thing one of your babies did that made you laugh hysterically?
    If you could be any animal, what wold you be?
    Have you ever been to the US?
    Which do you prefer more, New Zealand or Australia?

anddddddddddddddddddd

HUMP ISLAND! GO GO GO GO GO

:run:

17. JohnJohnJohnson

1. Ever wanted sex from a guy at first sight?

2. Is it always awesome weather where you live?

3. Do you ever see cockroaches or spiders as big as your hand?

4. Favorite American musician / music artist?

18. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

OH!! I've actually wanted to ask someone this question for a really long time but never had anyone to ask..

So in the US at least (I'd venture to guess in the northern hemisphere really), the non-Christian fanfare of Christmas, Santa Claus and his Reindeer et al, heavily relies on Winter. It's snowey and cold and there are depictions of snowmen with Christmas packages around them and penguins with Santa hats on.. even in the southern states where it doesn't snow at all, you still find decorations that depict Christmas time characters in this kind of snowy wonderland/beach themed hybrid. Like-a so:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But for Christmas time in Australia, it's Summer.

What is Christmas like in Australia? What kind of decorations do you have? Do they depict any kind of winter theme? What kind of Christmas traditions do you have there? Do you have any Christmas-y characters that we don't have in the US? Tell me every thing you can :rofl:

19. Viper

Viper I live in the shadows OT Supporter

If I remember right, you have pictures of yourself in a Wonder Woman outfit.

Plz post that set again if you will. :wackit:

20. ForevererZero89

ForevererZero89 New Member

seconded. :naughty:

21. Viper

Viper I live in the shadows OT Supporter

P.S. Someone just posted this on FB, and it reminded me of you:

[y]dByAzHcA5ss[/y]

22. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

my aunt is from aussie, she has a sled pulled by kangaroos :eek3:

23. FifthGear

FifthGear -

mind blown :eek3:

What kind of food do you have in your fridge at all times?

24. MissKitty

Thank you :)

Onion, mustard, bacon and a small amount of sauce.
    I am more a toast person. If I have cereal my tummy is too full of liquid to have a cup of coffee :mamoru: That said, [​IMG]
    My husband and I have planned a European honeymoon, but I would love to go to Japan with my husband (he loves it there) and Hawaii. Maldives if we were super rich.
    I collect Patricia Cornwell Books. I have every single one she has ever written (ignoring the omnibus'). However the quality of the stories have gone down hill since she got famous. I remember ready Tully when I was a teenager and it's stuck with me. I don't tend to read books twice and right now I don't read as much as I would like :(
    Lately they have been doing nothing but causing trouble and breaking things. Doesn't make me laugh very hard at all to be honest. My son running around in a dress makes me all warm and fuzzy. It makes other people freak out though :ugh:
    Cat, with an owner like me :)
    No, I have been to three countries. Australia, New Zealand and The Solomon Islands.
    I have more fond memories in Australia. New Zealand is colder though and some times the heat can get a bit much.
    No, but I have wanted to kiss a guy at first sight. Sex with a new person to me is very scary and mechanical. It always has been. Probably why I always needed to be drunk.
    Depends if you're from Chicago or The Keys :)
    It's never horrible weather and I usually love the rain when it does. It's when it gets hot and sticky that I struggle with, because I don't like swimming in the sun. I will get cancer :(
    Spiders, including their legs, all the time. Cockroaches, I have, but not since I got my own place and I get them exterminated before they get to get all fat and big.
    Don McLean without a doubt!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Na, nothing like me. My pole is in the living room :mamoru:
    Husband demands the staples - Cheese & Milk.
    However we usually always have sauces (of all kinds, my husband is a condiment freak), lettuce, tomatoes, chocolate, juice, yoghurt and olives.
    People can buy trees with fake snow on them :rofl: I don't decorate the house up that much but we do have a tree. Christmas day has normally been us travelling between the several families and always being in the car. I put my foot down last year and spent christmas at home. Christmas day consists of prawns and Ham. Salads and cold turkey. BBQ's and Pools. Alcohol and afternoon naps. It's usually ALWAYS boiling hot so everyone is in minimal clothing.
    This song explains how we see Santa :) Well the kids anyway ;)
    [y]gosGBYU5vIE[/y]

To be honest, we are very Americanised in most of our life and Christmas is very much apart of it. Take away the snow and the hot food and it's pretty much the same.

25. FifthGear

FifthGear -

what is a must see when i go to melbourne in october :eek3: