Vag Interview with Reign

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Reign, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Name: Christian B. A. Dunham I’ve got a plethora of nick names. Chesticles, 2nd Breakfast,
    C BAD (initials), C-Cups, Muffin, Lil Fella, Scuba Steve, Caveman,

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Religious Affiliation: Baptized Lutheran but I claim to be a Deist or something similar.

Siblings: Brother (Jordan)

Ages of Siblings: 26

Where were you raised?
    Born in Oregon but have lived in New Mexico for around 22 years of my life.

Level and place of education?
    Some college. I have an AS Degree (Whoop dee doo) in Electronics Design and went further at University of New Mexico in Computer Science, but decided that college just wasn’t for me. At least not at the time. I’m very likely to go back now that I’ve settled down a bit.

Occupation?
    US Navy Rescue Swimmer (and Electronics Technician)

Hobbies?
    I’m a jack of all trades really. I dable in many things and become good at those things but never excel in anyone of them. So with that…

Weight lifting/body building
    Running
    swimming
    biking (motorcycle, ride a 07 GSXR 600)
    skiing
    snowboarding
    electric guitar (thrash metal)
    shooting
    reading
    movies
    Avid concert attendee (been to well over 200) …

Sexual preference?
    Straight

Measurements?
    Ummmmmm… I have about a 44 inch chest and a 32 inch waste (I’m very top heavy, 5’5’’ @ 195lbs and around 12-14% body fat)

Best and worst experiences with SO's?

Best: Ummmmm hmmmm, hard decision. I have a lot of good ones but I suppose it would be with my most recent Ex where we drove 4 hours to Raleigh, NC to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra and eat at The Pit (Famous BBQ). Was a really good night.

Worst: Probably when I had to break up with my BFF (we’re good buddies now). I had become complacent in the relationship and left her and she was a wreak. Being that we lived together it was really hard since I had no place else to go I had to stay on the couch a couple days. Not to mention the reason I left her is because I became interested in some other girl who turned out to be a dumb B****. Anyway, yeah… that whole experience just broke my heart and is probably one of the reasons we’re so close now.

Fantasy Date?

I don’t really have one. I suppose a date in Rome, Italy, would be pretty cool. I dunno, I’m very much a romantic at heart although I’ve trained myself to hide that from most people so maybe dinner by candle light on a boat out to sea (not a Cruise, a small boat w/ just the two of us).

Tell us about your childhood?

I was pretty much a normal kid up until middle school/HS. Up until that point I had played baseball, swam a lot (I’m an excellent swimmer), was big into out doors type things. Then when I hit HS my friends changed I got heavy into nerdy stuff and video games. This contributed into me being fairly heavy in HS and remaining a virgin until after I got out. Now that I hit the gym, run, swim and am a rescue swimmer… I go back home and people come up to me and say “What the hell happened too you….”. Most of them are jealous.

What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men?

I actually don’t know. My father and mother were never really adamant about us dating. My father was more of the bread bringer and was always working. My mother was… well a mother so being raised much by my mother I probably turned out a bit more girly in my earlier years. When I hit college was when I really started talking to females and becoming comfortable starting up random conversations with them (not to mention lost my virginity) so… I guess I could answer this question as ‘It was my parents influences’ or a lack their of perhaps.

Best Relationship?

My best relationship was probably my first LTR. I was really into her and she was really into me. Both her parents really liked me, and we just had fun together doing absolutely nothing. It did end very badly.

Worst Relationship?

I would say my first relationship. Her name was Jessica and she was just all about me and I got sick of it after awhile. It came down to her pretty much living with me after like 2 months and I just got tired of her extremely fast. At the time I was fairly new to dating and decided the best way to break it off was to just stop talking to her period. Childish, I know.

Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships?

No, my brother is very different. He has absolutely no game, not that I do (I just be myself and that seems to work just fine) and he looks nothing like me. I regularly get told that I’m the better looking of the two of us, however, I tend to go after less attractive girls than he does because I enjoy their personalities more. I guess you could say those type of women seem more real and down to earth.

How open minded are you?

Depends on the situation, but usually… VERY

Have you ever been involved in a threesome?

Had a chance but gave it up to be with another girl. Not disappointed at all.

What do you look for in another partner?

I of course have to be attracted to them, but what really gets me is the down to earth personality. The girl I’m currently seeing is very attractive in the face, but not so much in the body but her personality just drives me wild.

Do you think a person’s promiscuity or lack thereof has to do with their childhood?

Not at all. I would actually attribute it more to failed past relationships where one got really really hurt.

Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both?

Myspace back in the day… but other than that, no.

What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?

Nice butt…. Mmmmmmmhmmmmm

Describe your type of partner?

I have many different types, not too chosey. Like I said, I have to find you attractive in some way, but if you got an awesome personality… that’s even better.

What type of partner you actually date?

I actually wouldn’t say I have a specific type. Like I said, I’m kind of more like a female in that someone’s personality can win me over.

Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?

Why not give us a few posts here and there? You’d be surprised some of the good advice you can get in here.

Lets see… Fear of the unknown is your worst enemy. Everyone gets rejected, just shrug it off and go find another.

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

k.. I'll give ya some questions since no one else has yet...

Fav hot dog topping?
    Fav breakfast cereal?
    Fav. soda?
    Any pets??
    Fav childhood memory?

go, go, go!!!

3. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

o, and pics!!

4. 2397

2397 OT Supporter

favorite crayola crayon color?

5. Reign

Reign Banned

Fav hot dog topping: I like em all. The full shibang! Saurkraut, Onions, dill pickles, chili, cheese, etc, etc. ESPECIALLY from a ball park.
    Fav breakfast cereal: Toss up between Captain Crunch w/ Berries, Post Blueberry Morning.
    Fav. soda: Don't drink soda, but back in the day Vanilla Coke
    Any pets: No, but one of my best friend's just picked up a red Siberian Husky puppy which I am going to steal as that is like my dream dog.
    Fav childhood memory: Wow, that's a good one. I would have to say... probably fishing/frog hunting on/in the neighbors property/pond back when I was around 7 or 8. Everyone along that road owned like 20+ acres, but theirs was always the most interesting. They also had a pool that they'd always let us swim in. :)

That's the latest but I'm a lil too drunk to be doing photo ops today. Don't wanna look like Lindsay Lohan.
    [​IMG]

Favorite Crayon:
    Toss up between Red or Green

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  6. THoC

THoC Active Member

you play thrash.... list some of your favorite bands!

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

You sound like a cool dude.

8. Reign

Reign Banned

In this order are my top 5 favorite bands.

Tool
    Slayer
    Megadeth
    Led Zepplin
    Metallica

Top 5 Favorite Thrash

Slayer
    Megadeth
    Metallica
    Testament
    Annihilator (though I'm considering replacing that choice with Evile)

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

What is your favorite meal of the day? Why?

10. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

I photographed Evile when they came here not long ago :cool:

11. Reign

Reign Banned

Breakfast... Since when I'm not being lazy (like right now, but we just got off deployment) I eat like 8 times a day, I'm usually most hungry in the morning. That and I love eggs + bacon + toast mixed with green chili and cheese. Or some other sort of hot sauce.

12. THoC

THoC Active Member

awesome band list sir.

13. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Cliff or Jason or Robert?

What was the last thing you bought for your mom?
    Place you would move if you won the lotto?
    Where would you like to travel?
    Favorite style of panties on your girl?
    Perfect bra cup size on your ladies?
    What traits would you like to have in common with a woman? (assuming you want a "same" relationship and not "opposite") If opposite, what traits must she have?
    An example of something sexual that you want your woman to be open to?
    Sexiest form of non verbal communication? Given? Received? Fantasy?
    1 food that you always have in the house?
    You bring your dream girl home, she stays the night. You're absolutely in love with her and want to cook her breakfast with something on hand. What do you cook?
    Are you typically attracted to ladies who spend a lot of time doing make-up, hair, nails, etc, or do you like 'em to roll out of bed and throw their hair up and go?
    Morning or night person?

14. PcH

PcH Guest

pics of your bike

15. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

Smooth or crunchy peanut butter?

16. Reign

Reign Banned

No contest... crunchy. ALL NATURAL crunchy. And it's another food I always have on hand.

I only have shitty cell pics right now, I'll get some good ones tomorrow when I take the girl I'm seeing out on it.

17. Reign

Reign Banned

Here you are

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:h5: good answer

That's what I was thinking too :mamoru: but I like the windshield too - did you switch it out?

And ... HUMP ISLAND ... if you were stuck on an island with 5 people, who would you choose? We need pics of them please :noes:

19. D7

D7 OT Supporter

I know you're the humping type of man :squint:

20. Reign

Reign Banned

Sorry, I've been really busy the last few days. I'll get it soon. Especially since I'm sick right now.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Respect.

Dunno who that last band is, tho.

22. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Damn dude i didn't know you were still around.

23. Reign

Reign Banned

And finally getting around to it. Bored day at work... So, in the order they are listed, the following:

Isla Fisher
    [​IMG]

Kate Beckinsale
    [​IMG]

Eliza Dushku
    [​IMG]

Emma Stone
    [​IMG]

And I really couldn't tell you why... but...

Emma Watson
    [​IMG]

24. Reign

Reign Banned

Never really left. Just drop in and out from time to time. Less so since we've returned from our deployment and I'm always doing something.

It was switched out, but not by me. I actually got a CRAZY good deal on that bike. It's an '07 and had 3900 miles when i bought it, guy only wanted 6000 for it though. I found it online during our deployment and had to sign up for the site to email the guy. Well he emailed me back across our ship's LAN (meaning he was on my ship) if you can imagine my f'n surprise. So i go talk to him, he tells me it's his wife's former boyfriend's that she got a loan for. So when they split she took it and neither he or her rides. So he lets my friend go check it out for me. Friend gets back to me and tells me if I don't buy it he will. Go talk to the dude again and ask him if he'll do 5k and he doesn't even argue. Just tells me he wants enough to pay off his loan on it and that it's a deal. Now, that looks like a pretty average price for one, except that normally for that price (around here) you'd be getting a bike with more around 12,000-15,000 miles on it.

I'm VERY happy with it. :bigthumb:

25. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

i'm with you on the jack of all trades thing :h5:

i take pride in being able to do most things well :rofl: