Vag Interview with THoC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by THoC, Jul 13, 2010.

1. THoC

THoC Active Member

Name? Gordon. Most of my friends call me Gordy. As you'll see later I was born in Italy. How did I get such a dorkie English name? My father was in love with Flash Gordon comics :mamoru:

[FONT=&quot]Age? 32. 33 in November :)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gender? Male[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ethnicity? Italian. My entire family as far back as I can date is Italian. Born and raised there. Parents up and moved me to the US when i was 13. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Religious Affiliation? Raised Roman Catholic. Now Agnostic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Siblings? 1 sister. She is 52. As my mom puts it "You were a pleasant surprise".[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ages of Siblings? Oops..... 52.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where were you raised? North of Milan close to the Alps until I was 13. Moved to SA TX for 2 months. Then.... near Plant City, FL. Talk about a culture shock.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Level and place of education? BA in Physical Therapy which I no longer use.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Occupation? Claims Manager for a large auto ins company. Been here for 9 years now.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hobbies? Huge music lover (mostly Metal but also love Queen, Tom Petty, Tricky, Brand New, etc).[/FONT]
    Trail riding on my mountain bike.
    Running.
    Lifting.
    Getting tattooed if you call that a hobbie.
    Sports. Especially soccer and baseball.
    Drinking whiskey.

[FONT=&quot]Sexual preference? Straight. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Measurements? 5'8, about 155 lbs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best and worst experiences with SO's?[/FONT]
    Best.... Probably any time I spent with my recent ex. from going to vegas, to a cruise, to key west, to just laying around the house. i still remember very well the day she told me she loved me.

worst... when my ex wife decided to tell me she wanted a divorce while we were on our 1st night of our second anniversary cruise. talk about an uncomfortable next few days.:fawk:

[FONT=&quot]Fantasy Date? [/FONT]
    Dont know if i really have a "fantasy" date. i have always wanted to take a SO to my home town to show her where i grew up. have yet to have the opportunity to do so.

[FONT=&quot]Tell us about your childhood? [/FONT]
    I was extroverted and very popular in italy. when i was blasted w. the news of moving to the US i became very angry w. my parents. i knew no one there (except for my sis who had married an american), couldnt speak english, and just plain did not understand why we needed to move. was never told why until i turned 24 and a huge event took place.
    when i moved here i was placed in ESOL to learn english through a spanish teacher. talk about a cluster fuck. they knocked me back one grade. allowed my sis to come in and translate. of course i was well known in school but was poked fun of a lot bc of my accent. low self esteem in junior HS and HS.
    i really did not start to become who i am today until after my 1st year in college. now im pretty much back to my OLD self of being mostly extroverted and popular amongst my peers.

[FONT=&quot]What do you think contributed to your like/dislike of women or men? [/FONT]
    i honestly cannot answer this. my dad was distant and more of a provider than an actual father figure. due to news of move to US i grew to dislike my parents a lot. it got better but deep down i still resented them. until i found out the reason why.
    i was a loner for a while as a kid. so i really do not know what has shaped what i do and do not like about women.

[FONT=&quot]Best Relationship? [/FONT]
    With a SO? although it ended poorly i still consider it to be my recent ex. probably says very little about my success in relationships :mamoru:

[FONT=&quot]Worst Relationship? [/FONT]
    The ex-wife. not bc she was a bad person... although some may consider some of her actions as such... but bc we simply did not match as a couple. i kick myself for not sticking to my guns and leaving her when i attempted to break up w. her a couple times.

[FONT=&quot]Are your siblings like you at all in their relationships? [/FONT]
    not at all. my sis has been in one LTR. it was physically abusive and it took her 20 yrs to leave him.
    she is high strung and argumentative in her RS. where i am very mellow.

[FONT=&quot]How open minded are you?[/FONT]
    Very. im open to anyones religious views. sexual views. political views. to each their own. probably why i have such a large "variety" of friends.

[FONT=&quot]Have you ever been involved in a threesome? [/FONT]
    Nope.

[FONT=&quot]What do you look for in another partner? [/FONT]
    physical attraction. communication. humor. independence.

[FONT=&quot]Do you think a person’s promiscuity or lack thereof has to do with their childhood? [/FONT]
    hmmm.... it could. but for the most part, regardless of childhood, we shape our own lives.

[FONT=&quot]Have you used online sites for the reasons of getting sex or dates or both? [/FONT]
    yes. well.... i never went to one thinking "im gonna get laid". but i have met a few girls and slept w. some.

[FONT=&quot]What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex? [/FONT]
    body wise > legs, ass, stomach.
    Facial > eyes and lips.

[FONT=&quot]Describe your type of partner? [/FONT]
    responsible but likes to cut loose.
    can have fun where ever as long as w. good people.
    great sense of humor.
    physically > 5'5 - 5'8, slender or toned.

[FONT=&quot]What type of partner you actually date? [/FONT]
    long term? the one mentioned above.
    short term? im pretty "open" i guess you could say :mamoru:

[FONT=&quot]Any words of advice for the Vag lurkers?[/FONT]
    be honest w. your SO.

communicate.

if your gut tells you something is wrong there probably is. address it vs "letting go".

never think someone will change for you. if you do not match in certain important areas know when to let go vs wasting time.

2. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks!

3. THoC

THoC Active Member

ill send you nudes :coolugh:

4. JoJoBee

Why did your family have to move to the States?

Why do you not like big areolas? :wtc: FML

Yes!!! :bowdown::h5:

I don't know why this popped in my head but I have this visual of us playing name 10 cereals! :mamoru2:

Name 'em!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  5. Decease

Decease Active Member

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
    If you won the lotto what would you do with the money?
    Where would you like to travel?
    What's your favorite smell?
    What was the last thing you bought?
    Favorite style of panties on your girl?
    If you could only drink one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Favorite swear word?

HUMP ISLAND!

6. THoC

THoC Active Member

my sis moved back to italy for a year after getting married. i never knew why or asked. she moved back w. her husband later.

turns out that her husband beat her. so my parents, after they retired, decided to move to be close to her bc she was too dumb to leave that piece of shit.

i never was told this. until i got a call one day to come pick up my younger nephew. bc, my older nephew had shot his dad after coming home to him beating his mom/ my sister.

i told you id make an exception for ya <3

lol i have no idea what that is :/

7. THoC

THoC Active Member

8. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

holy shit :eek3:

can you still speak italian? i'm trying to teach myself right now....

9. Decease

Decease Active Member

You left out HUMP ISLAND! :squint: :nono:

5 choices stat :fawk:

10. 2397

2397 OT Supporter

favorite crayola crayon color?

11. THoC

THoC Active Member

sure do. i felt a bit rusty when i went home a few weeks ago, especially w. my areas dilect bc a lot of words sound nothing like proper italian. after a few days though i was fine. like riding a bike a suppose :)

12. THoC

THoC Active Member

i have no idea what that means :o 5 girls i would take w. me on an island?

black. just like my soul.

my mom once said that to me. "why do you like everything black and listen to that devil music? your as black as your soul!" :mamoru:

13. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

can you just inject your knowledge of the language into my brain please! i'm struggling here :( my family is from cuneo, so that should be the same dialect as you, yeah? i'm going to my cousins wedding and i want to know how to speak to the guests instead of being the american that doesnt know anything....

14. THoC

THoC Active Member

ok... time to head to gym and then go see all star game. ill be back in this thread later tonight :)

15. THoC

THoC Active Member

haha.. i could lay under your pillow and you can learn through osmosis :mamoru:

16. JoJoBee

Wow! I don't even know what to say about your sister and her family... :hug: that is pretty traumatic and I am sorry your family has went through that.

:wiggle: it is always nice being the exception :mamoru:

Name 10 cereals goes like this... I pinch your nipple or twist it (I never twisted cuz that's mean) and don't let go until you name 10 cereals... stupid games little kids do to torture each other. Could be kinky for us when we meet though :bowrofl:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First question:

Why in the hell....did your parents move to Plant City of all places!? I mean...no one actually moves there :mamoru: Were they farmers? :rofl:

18. Decease

Decease Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you were stuck on an island with 5 celebs, who would it be?

19. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

where's the pix!?!?!?!

20. JoJoBee

In my inbox!!! :mamoru: j/k

21. THoC

THoC Active Member

:rofl: interesting game. ill save my answers for when we meet. GRRRrrrrrr :love:

lol. its where my sis and her ex moved. he had family there. i graduated HS from plant city HS :ugh:

when i moved here id never seen a pickup truck or a trailer :mamoru: learned real quick.
    i still remember one day after school during black history month we had a play staring the black students. the kkk was picketing outside after school let out :ugh::rofl:

i dont have any more pics other than the ones ive posted in the pic threads :o

22. THoC

THoC Active Member

ok... hmmm....

scarlett johansson, hayley williams, jessica alba, marilyn monroe, the chick form old law and order married to jason seahorn.... i forget her name.

23. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

Well repost to refresh us?!?!? :dunno:

24. THoC

THoC Active Member

okie :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:run: OMG, I can't even believe you went to Plant City High School!!!! I went right down the road, but that school wasn't built while you were at PCHS. Too freaking funny.