Middle west
New thread time :eek3: :bowdown:

me in australia about 6 months ago
5544952568_26ff21d909.jpg

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
:bowdown: we needed a new one

PS-If you want to troll or have nothing nice to say in here your comments can/will be deleted and a ban is possible

Last edited:

Amanda Ann

Jan 31, 2007
FL
Heck yes I was! This was back at PSU @ a local bar. It's called a Moneky Boy and it's basically every clear liquor you can imagine and then more liquor and mixers for the flavor (mine was sour apple). 2 pitchers leaves me tipsy and @ $6 a pop during happy hour - can't beat that! :bowdown:

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
Are you drinking out of a pitcher? :rofl: I love you. Marry me.
Why is this odd?

I regularly obtain two pitchers for myself at bars at the same time to save $$$ on tips, not have to wait for the tender to take your small orders, and do the legwork of buying someone a drink (I got two pitchers right here motherfucker).

Heck yes I was! This was back at PSU @ a local bar. It's called a Moneky Boy and it's basically every clear liquor you can imagine and then more liquor and mixers for the flavor (mine was sour apple). 2 pitchers leaves me tipsy and @ $6 a pop during happy hour - can't beat that! :bowdown:

Sportsbar down the road from me has $6 liquor pitcher specials all the time. :bowdown: $10 sink or swims. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Acciaio

Mar 12, 2010
Seattle
Why is this odd?

I regularly obtain two pitchers for myself at bars at the same time to save $$$ on tips, not have to wait for the tender to take your small orders, and do the legwork of buying someone a drink (I got two pitchers right here motherfucker).

Sportsbar down the road from me has $6 liquor pitcher specials all the time. :bowdown:

Yeah but it's illegal in some states to drink from the pitcher.

fray

Aug 19, 2006
I'm totally up in this shit with wedding pics later!! It's time for a little pic whoring!

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
Yeah but it's illegal in some states to drink from the pitcher.
What? :rofl:

Well for my state I know its illegal to SELL containers over X oz if labeled for a single consumption. What the bar tender sells it as (pitcher and 3-4 cups) and what you use it as (a big cup) doesn't conflict the law. However local regulations have cracked down the size of a single container at tail gates and open container events in public. USF students got too wild. :hsd:

Edit: Does that make keg stands illegal? :rofl:

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
What? :rofl:

Well for my state I know its illegal to SELL containers over X oz if labeled for a single consumption. What the bar tender sells it as (pitcher and 3-4 cups) and what you use it as (a big cup) doesn't conflict the law. However local regulations have cracked down the size of a single container at tail gates and open container events in public. USF students got too wild. :hsd:

Edit: Does that make keg stands illegal? :rofl:

I know that here in Ontario you can't drink out of a pitcher. It's against the AGCO's rules. Some bars sell those mini-pitchers and you're not supposed to drink out of those either but most bars don't say much.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan