FIT video tour of defranco's gym + "strong" movie out now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut

RollinDollos

Someone DL and up.

Joe D has enough fucking money, he has his own protein bar.

tbizzle

you smoke that shit?
May 31, 2003
MA
i'm pretty surprised he hasn't upgraded to a larger facility but i guess if he needed it then he would.

BlackIce72

Jan 4, 2005
NJ
Yo evobro, call and see if there's any copies at his gym and go pick one up why dontcha?

I'd do it but I'm in Boston 'til monday.

NUDES

May 19, 2007
I wish I could workout in a no bullshit gym like that where everyone is just motivated and fired up and does real lifting and power movements. that > any fitness club

well i think in a place like defrancos.. or realistically most gyms that are serious.. you gotta be trying to compete in something. thats actually why they work. if you got a bunch of guys who dont aspire to do anything with lifting then it doesnt work.. hence PL teams, SM teams, etc..

im pretty sure training at defrancos is stupid expensive though. though a lot of PL gyms to stay alive require 120-150/month to train

my SM group didnt ask for any $$ but it was customary to drop off a case of beer or makers mark every now and then for the owners :mamoru: theyd pop open beers right after training everytime

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
The State of South Florida
that's sweet, but hilarious..drinking pwo. lol. i just wish i had an area more or less to do sled pulls, parking lot lunges and tire flipping, id rather do that than jog to get my little amount of week's cardio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan