CREW ENT TECH Vinyl crew v.we spinnin

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
The guy that rebuilt my sansui 9500 has a Technics SL 1200 that's been fully customized and its amazing. Just incredible.

ls1pimp

Jul 14, 2004
its a little rough. Missing the dust cover and all the hinges/brackets. The hinge arnt readily available. The token arm almost seems kind of bent down but it sounds fine and tracks fine

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
its a little rough. Missing the dust cover and all the hinges/brackets. The hinge arnt readily available. The token arm almost seems kind of bent down but it sounds fine and tracks fine

I wouldn't even care about the covers, personally. Still a great find.

ls1pimp

Jul 14, 2004
I wouldn't even care about the covers, personally. Still a great find.
Yeah I’m not really worried about the dust cover it’s the tone arm that worries me. Worst case scenario I can get the $190 I spent on it back no problem

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Yeah I’m not really worried about the dust cover it’s the tone arm that worries me. Worst case scenario I can get the $190 I spent on it back no problem

Spend the money and upgrade the tone arm :dunno:

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
What pro-ject?

I have a pro-ject debut carbon. I upgraded to the acrylic platter and it has an ortofon blue on it right now, but I'd probably keep that. I could send it with a red that has low play on it.

ls1pimp

Jul 14, 2004
I have a pro-ject debut carbon. I upgraded to the acrylic platter and it has an ortofon blue on it right now, but I'd probably keep that. I could send it with a red that has low play on it.
Where you at ? Shipping a tunrtable seems like hassle

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
I’m on the east coast and don’t have any of the original packing materials

E z p z. Get a box from u-haul, secure the tone arm with a thick rubber band, pack the box with lots of packing so it's all tight and doesn't move and ship that bitch this way LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74