SPORTS Vitor with Hep A

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
He said his fight with Sexyama is still on

Can't it be transmitted during a fight? So Hep A isn't a big deal? I guess they let Hammil fight with an obvious staph infection... Maybe you can fight with aids... I wonder where they draw the line.

Lubaolong

Jun 28, 2010
Hep A isn't usually spread through blood contact. It's also not a chronic disease. He should be recovered before his August fight.

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
Hep A isn't usually spread through blood contact. It's also not a chronic disease. He should be recovered before his August fight.

That's probably because people don't usually come in contact with someone's blood. I mean I've seen some bloody fights and would think if Vitor's blood got in Sexyama's mouth, cuts, anus, or eyes that Sexyama would get infected too.

Lubaolong

Jun 28, 2010
That's probably because people don't usually come in contact with someone's blood. I mean I've seen some bloody fights and would think if Vitor's blood got in Sexyama's mouth, cuts, anus, or eyes that Sexyama would get infected too.

It's because HAV viremia is brief/transient and at a very low level.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor