voltage-controlled dimmer?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by crotchfruit, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. crotchfruit

    crotchfruit Guest

    You know how some lamps have dimmers.. basically a device with a knob that you can turn to raise/lower the light level.

    what i need is something similar (a device that can raise/lower lightbulb levels) but that is controlled by a second input voltage (0-10 VDC). So basically, instead of turning a knob to control brightness, i can modify this input voltage from 0-10 VDC instead.

    does such a device exist (pre-built)?

Share This Page