5608100106_bcba4523f5_o.jpg

5608100186_423d847b3e_o.jpg

5608115490_c3f9a30d01_o.jpg

5608100852_5f92b877a0_o.jpg

TS
TS

Wobistdu

This poll will close on 04-13-2011 at 07:40 PM

Thanks again to all those that participated.
I want to try and keep these simple enough so that most people can easily participate.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Haha, these are awesome...I wish the damn stack of animals in #2 was more upright and organized. I'm leaning towards #4 because of the dog shitting on the Canon. :mamoru:

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Also, Hoo (get it, get it?) TF happens to have an owl in their possession to shoot? Looks like l33t had a planned trip to the aviary, dirty bastard!

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Also, Hoo (get it, get it?) TF happens to have an owl in their possession to shoot? Looks like l33t had a planned trip to the aviary, dirty bastard!

:rofl: I wondered that too.. someone has a pretty epic pet

Or a D90 owner who announces an animal themed competition when he is visiting a zoo of some sort.. hmm :p

TS
TS

Wobistdu

:rofl: I wondered that too.. someone has a pretty epic pet

Or a D90 owner who announces an animal themed competition when he is visiting a zoo of some sort.. hmm :p

:mamoru:

actually i thought about themes then just made an extra effort on a lazy sunday :dunno:

didn't have predetermined plans. although i thought a lot more dog owners would have participated

TS
TS

Wobistdu

also that pic is shot through that really tight chicken wire shit. i'm surprised i could get it that sharp

smaug

born to lose
Nov 9, 2001
Hamilton, Bermuda
not a single vote!?

wtf my et inspired picture is a bust :wtc:

The joke pic gets more votes than mine :madfawk:

*edit* 2 votes.. :hsd:

Last edited:

smaug

born to lose
Nov 9, 2001
Hamilton, Bermuda
Haha, these are awesome...I wish the damn stack of animals in #2 was more upright and organized. I'm leaning towards #4 because of the dog shitting on the Canon. :mamoru:

it is VERY difficult to get a french bulldog to sit still while wearing a monkey costume and sitting in a pile of stuffed animals, i must have gone through half a bag of treats :o

TS
TS

Wobistdu

it is VERY difficult to get a french bulldog to sit still while wearing a monkey costume and sitting in a pile of stuffed animals, i must have gone through half a bag of treats :o
:rofl::rofl::rofl: i gave up attempting my cat. he just wanted to sleep

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
:rofl: Man, I really didn't know what to do for this competition! Only read about it 30 mins before the deadline so it was ACTUALLY a rush competition. Was such fun though!

Had to decide what to do, find those animals (shoved under a bed somewhere), set up the flash, backdrop (it's a stack of pillows with a towel thrown over them), the dog wouldn't sit up straight to that's why he's on a toilet roll (the nearest object I could find), the bear is propped up with a ruler behind him too.

Then it looked really boring so I thought I'd put in some photographic props. It could have been better executed, and I now realise the dog could have sat on a lens, not a toilet roll etc.. but never mind

It forced me to do something I wouldn't have done, so in that respect the competition worked! Looking forward to next week!

smaug

born to lose
Nov 9, 2001
Hamilton, Bermuda
:rofl: Man, I really didn't know what to do for this competition! Only read about it 30 mins before the deadline so it was ACTUALLY a rush competition. Was such fun though!

Had to decide what to do, find those animals (shoved under a bed somewhere), set up the flash, backdrop (it's a stack of pillows with a towel thrown over them), the dog wouldn't sit up straight to that's why he's on a toilet roll (the nearest object I could find), the bear is propped up with a ruler behind him too.

Then it looked really boring so I thought I'd put in some photographic props. It could have been better executed, and I now realise the dog could have sat on a lens, not a toilet roll etc.. but never mind

It forced me to do something I wouldn't have done, so in that respect the competition worked! Looking forward to next week!

i seriously wouldn't mind getting killed by your pic, but the pic is cropped and chops all of the subjects off :mamoru:

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
i seriously wouldn't mind getting killed by your pic, but the pic is cropped and chops all of the subjects off :mamoru:
:hsd: Yeah I know, but the "backdrop" wasn't big enough so I had to get in close enough.

If I'd had more time I would have taken it wider but cloned in more blue stuff

The ET photo should win imo

TS
TS

Wobistdu

:hsd: Yeah I know, but the "backdrop" wasn't big enough so I had to get in close enough.

If I'd had more time I would have taken it wider but cloned in more blue stuff

The ET photo should win imo
:squint:

TS
TS

Wobistdu

fucking ET nipping at my heels like a boss

i feel like cougar in top gun

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan