LOVE Waiting to be tattooed by chad koeplinger

TS
TS
Rizla

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
Shitty phone pic taken after the first wash, still very raw and bloody. Chad really fuckin gets the ink in there!

f53aa873.jpg

Will get a better pic when the swelling has gone down, but I'm really happy with what I got

TS
TS
Rizla

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
Couldn't get a pic before he wrapped me up :)naughty:), but I did steal this from his twitter:

11c2b4e5.jpg

done freehand in an hour and change. Convention was crazy, will post more when I get home... Well, when I get home from the pub, so probably tomorrow

Bbrrrrraaappp

Aug 3, 2006
SoCal
:kiss:

Will update this thread Saturday as I'm getting tattooed again at the London convention :bowdown:

Couldn't get a pic before he wrapped me up :)naughty:), but I did steal this from his twitter:

11c2b4e5.jpg

done freehand in an hour and change. Convention was crazy, will post more when I get home... Well, when I get home from the pub, so probably tomorrow

:bowdown::bowdown:

You whore, I'm jelly. :cuddle:

TS
TS
Rizla

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
:bowdown::bowdown:

You whore, I'm jelly. :cuddle:

You're not gonna be jelly again for quite some time, i've spent around $2k on tattoos in the last 3 months or so :o

Edit: And you definitely wouldn't be jelly of the itching. 1st tattoo started itching yesterday, so i reckon it'll stop itching just in time for the other one to start :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan