GAME Warhammer 40k: Spacemarine -- FOR THE EMPEROR!!

Shawric

Nov 18, 2007
RaChaCha NY
Unlocked last night at midnight on steam. So much Ork slaughter :eek3:

I was tempted to call into work this morning so I could purge more alien scum. Anyone else playing this?

TS
TS
Shawric

Shawric

Nov 18, 2007
RaChaCha NY
If you know nothing about the Warhammer universe is this game enjoyable?

Allow me to respond to your question with another question-Do you get enjoyment from purging alien scum with brutal melee and ranged weapons?

On a side note, there is a demo for it out on Steam if you wish to try it out.

haarago

Nov 15, 2002
Denver, CO
I played the demo of this and I have to say it was pretty damn fun. Thinking I may eventually pick this up soon.

Tdizzle

Jul 1, 2007
Vegas, son.
Allow me to respond to your question with another question-Do you get enjoyment from purging alien scum with brutal melee and ranged weapons?

On a side note, there is a demo for it out on Steam if you wish to try it out.

Will have to give it a try after I get back from lab

droopz

Feb 23, 2005
NT Australia
I was going to wait until I finished Dead Island but I guess I'll play this until they fix that clusterfuck.

How does it play? Linear missions? Or big ass areas you get to cut sick in?

Hamsterz!

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2004
beat it about an hour ago, it took me roughly 7 hours on normal. Overall a fun game but kinda drags a bit near the end, i haven't touched multiplayer yet so i cant comment on that. If you like the warhammer 40k universe then you'll probably enjoy this

TS
TS
Shawric

Shawric

Nov 18, 2007
RaChaCha NY
beat it about an hour ago, it took me roughly 7 hours on normal. Overall a fun game but kinda drags a bit near the end, i haven't touched multiplayer yet so i cant comment on that. If you like the warhammer 40k universe then you'll probably enjoy this

The multi was fun, just takes a bit to get used to.

Koltas

May 10, 2007
Florida

7 hours? Damn.

ITR06

Dec 2, 2004
vancouver bc
Played the demo, was fun as fuck but there is to many games coming out right now. Ill pick this up in 6 months for 29.99

blackrat

Mar 2, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I had so much fun with the Blood Angel game they released years back. Totally different game play from this though, really creepy. Was kind of hoping they'd bring that back but it looks like they went all out action.

Tdizzle

Jul 1, 2007
Vegas, son.
This game is pretty bauce. Have never played a Warhammer title before, but I'm definitely enjoying Space Marine. The only thing that sucks is I have no idea who any of these characters are. I mean why the fuck are there space orcs and why do they have British accents?

jeyur

That my wife
OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2003
Bay Area Krew
This game is pretty bauce. Have never played a Warhammer title before, but I'm definitely enjoying Space Marine. The only thing that sucks is I have no idea who any of these characters are. I mean why the fuck are there space orcs and why do they have British accents?

same. i know nothing. might pick this game up though. what's best deal right now?

CrimsonVonDoom

There Cannot be Two Skies
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2003
On the damn roof
it's a british game originally, so that's just their thing.

it's basically a fantasy game, but set in the year 40,000+ there are elves (eldar), dark elves (dark eldar), orcs (orks), undead (necrons), faggots (tau), lizardmen (slaan), dwarves (stunties - they died, good, fuck them), and so on.

1JZSC

Oct 10, 2006
North Shore
it's a british game originally, so that's just their thing.

it's basically a fantasy game, but set in the year 40,000+ there are elves (eldar), dark elves (dark eldar), orcs (orks), undead (necrons), faggots (tau), lizardmen (slaan), dwarves (stunties - they died, good, fuck them), and so on.

:bowrofl:

droopz

Feb 23, 2005
NT Australia
Games pretty cool. Multiplayer is fun, albeit simple. Hopefully the new modes and maps drop soon.

And +1 for Tau faggots. Fuck them and their cannon destroying Codex.

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
Space marines to kill!

Shoot me again space marine!

Hamsterz!

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2004
the level with the orks attacking the valkyries was one of my favorite parts of the game. I always liked 40k orks, i hope the next 3rd person game they create lets me play as them.

Tdizzle

Jul 1, 2007
Vegas, son.
the level with the orks attacking the valkyries was one of my favorite parts of the game. I always liked 40k orks, i hope the next 3rd person game they create lets me play as them.

I like when you assault that bridge with those Blood Raven guys, shit was bauce.

Hamsterz!

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2004
I like when you assault that bridge with those Blood Raven guys, shit was bauce.

that was also a fuck yeah moment :bowdown: . I love the blood ravens since ive played all the 40k RTS games on the PC so it was nice to see them here

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan