ENT Warner Media Flipping the Industry on its head with HBOMAX

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey

The Burbank, CA based studio is putting its entire 2021 theatrical slate on HBO Max for their respective first month of release, concurrent with a global cinema release. And get a load of what you’ll be able to see in-home next year: Denzel Washington’s The Little Things, Judas and the Black Messiah, Tom & Jerry, Godzilla vs. Kong, Mortal Kombat, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, In The Heights, Space Jam: A New Legacy, The Suicide Squad, Reminiscence, Malignant, Dune, The Many Saints of Newark, King Richard, Cry Macho and Matrix 4.

Persona

Eternal Punishment
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2005
SOCAL
wo

g0i5Q0G.gif

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
I love my big TV and sound system, but it's just not the fucking same. :hsd:
Honestly my 85" 4K with Klipsch Reference setup is more enjoyable than my main local theater. The screen may not be as big but my sound system is certainly better and I can crank it the fuck up.

Reactions: KingGargantuan

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Honestly my 85" 4K with Klipsch Reference setup is more enjoyable than my main local theater. The screen may not be as big but my sound system is certainly better and I can crank it the fuck up.
my local theater is fully Dolby Atmos'd and had a screen large enough for the large format movies.

That + reclining seats + decent food.

The only worry is the 'Vid :wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman