Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
giphy.gif

intro_vert13

fuck them kids
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
btw that's Tom Segura ... take a break from your pretend investing and watch his shit. He's hilarious.
tag me pussy

sorry your returns aren't what you want them to be, but fucking yikes for lashing out at others over it
now go away you cringey canadian dork, go make more videos of your daughter to post online as a gotcha to other OTers

• Haha
Reactions: Dick Dale and hoody

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
I have a co-worker that looks just like this dude. Everytime we all go out, we catch people staring at him all the time, every once in a while someone will ask him for an autograph.

It's funny to mess with him, if I notice someone glancing towards him I'll make a comment like 'hey tell is a joke funny man' or if something funny happens 'you gonna steal that one for your next netflix special?' it pisses him off because then people will keep bothering him all night once the word gets out who "he is"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6