CREW WATCH Crew (or others): post your wrist today.

TS
TS
michael

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Think I’ve decided on an AP after I close on my house. Anyone have an offshore?
I’ve had a ton of them. They wear big. The bezel is beautiful, but imo it has to be ceramic bc the fucking brush grain on the bezel is so tall, that when you breathe on it, they get pushed over. It’s infuriating.

That being said, I’ve had the elephant twice, safari 2, black/yellow carbon, and something else with a ceramic bezel that I can’t remember. Ceramic ftw

Pachanga

OT Supporter
Nov 29, 2006
I’ve had a ton of them. They wear big. The bezel is beautiful, but imo it has to be ceramic bc the fucking brush grain on the bezel is so tall, that when you breathe on it, they get pushed over. It’s infuriating.

That being said, I’ve had the elephant twice, safari 2, black/yellow carbon, and something else with a ceramic bezel that I can’t remember. Ceramic ftw
Or RC. That’s one’s I regret selling.

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
Speaking of Off shores , got the themes Panda on a bracelet today, it’s a 42mm but wears like a 44mm.

Still lovin this piece!
Y11nU3C.jpg

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
also its kinda dumb but also been looking at these :rofl: think it would be fun to fuck around with making your own

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
My dad ran printing presses for American Greetings for 25+ years. They gave him this Seiko for his 25th anniversary in 1992. He never wore it because he had a Seiko just like it (but without the fluted bezel), so this was his "nice" watch. Per Boomer regulations, if you have something nice, then it stays in a box and shall never be worn. Then AG laid him off a year later and closed the Cleveland print shop, so I can picture him saying PISS ON THEM and packing this thing away. I finally put a battery in it today.

Not Seiko's finest era for build quality, but I'm sure the movement is accurate and indestructible.

cOqOuZhh.jpg

Bobby Ballsack

We all need friends in here
Jun 22, 2001
Mayor of Studio City
My dad ran printing presses for American Greetings for 25+ years. They gave him this Seiko for his 25th anniversary in 1992. He never wore it because he had a Seiko just like it (but without the fluted bezel), so this was his "nice" watch. Per Boomer regulations, if you have something nice, then it stays in a box and shall never be worn. Then AG laid him off a year later and closed the Cleveland print shop, so I can picture him saying PISS ON THEM and packing this thing away. I finally put a battery in it today.

Not Seiko's finest era for build quality, but I'm sure the movement is accurate and indestructible.

cOqOuZhh.jpg

Henry Hill wore a gold smooth bezel version of that watch.

Reactions: Aviv

s2k

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2002
corn field, iowa

cOqOuZhh.jpg
that's really cool, kinda wished it was automatic though

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor