CREW WATCH Crew (or others): post your wrist today.

ThenCosmeSaid

THE HR GUY
Apr 10, 2009
Whitestone, NY :hs:
Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-Yacht-Master-40-126622-0001-Mamic-1970.jpg
Closing on my new house Thursday. Thinking about gifting myself a YM to celebrate. I never hear anyone clamor about this one but my eye is always drawn to it. Might pull the trigger if I can find at retail near me.

Aviv

Feb 8, 2002
OC
Finally jumped on the PRX bandwagon. Got the quartz model because I’m not wearing it every day and it’s just nice to be able to throw it on. Plus half price.

The case, bracelet and dial are very nice. The quartz dial has a subtle texture that doesn’t show in photos. The hands look cheap. And it wears a little big on my skinny wrists for a 40mm. Overall it’s a nice trendy watch for the money, that’s about all.

rxFMY1ph.jpg

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma
Finally jumped on the PRX bandwagon. Got the quartz model because I’m not wearing it every day and it’s just nice to be able to throw it on. Plus half price.

The case, bracelet and dial are very nice. The quartz dial has a subtle texture that doesn’t show in photos. The hands look cheap. And it wears a little big on my skinny wrists for a 40mm. Overall it’s a nice trendy watch for the money, that’s about all.

rxFMY1ph.jpg
Lots of hot on this page.
My Longines is on order. Should have it by end of Sept.

Reactions: Aviv

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
Considering downsizing the collection a bit.

Milgauss Blue, Santos, and few others + cash for AP 15500. Probably no chance of getting one at retail without spending a ton and not interested in that.

thots?

View attachment 251213
Getting better than 6 months ago but still need relationship for rrp from the boutique.

djnick

wannabe dj
OT Supporter
Aug 17, 2004
fresh coast.
Considering downsizing the collection a bit.

Milgauss Blue, Santos, and few others + cash for AP 15500. Probably no chance of getting one at retail without spending a ton and not interested in that.

thots?

View attachment 251213

I don’t recommend it personably had that same 15500 and sold it after a year. Felt like a clunker on the wrist and rather have a bunch of cool watches than 1 watch everyone else has that’s way overpriced on the secondary market

Reactions: husm

Drake Thornn

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2004
Grenyarnia
Closing on my new house Thursday. Thinking about gifting myself a YM to celebrate. I never hear anyone clamor about this one but my eye is always drawn to it. Might pull the trigger if I can find at retail near me.
What's the deal with Yachtmasters? Why do they command such a premium over the Submariner?

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
I love them. If it speaks to you (and it sounds like this one does), then get it. Who cares if others clamor over it? I say DO IT.

TS
TS
michael

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Bought one for my ex wife. It’s a very pretty watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman