CREW WATCH Crew (or others): post your wrist today.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I have an old Hamilton that isn’t worth much but has some nostalgic value to me. It is running super fast for some reason. I don’t feel like spending 400 bucks on a watch that is probably not worth much more than that to send it in to Hamilton but I also don’t want to bring it to a watch shop in the mall or something. Any suggestions?

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma
I have an old Hamilton that isn’t worth much but has some nostalgic value to me. It is running super fast for some reason. I don’t feel like spending 400 bucks on a watch that is probably not worth much more than that to send it in to Hamilton but I also don’t want to bring it to a watch shop in the mall or something. Any suggestions?
$400? Might just need degaussing…

Reactions: mollywhop

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
Seiko dials are 👨‍🍳💋

My wife’s current favorite watch is this presage. Dial almost looks cloth, kinda hard to see but only pic I have atm

NTB9chC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman