TECH Watching TV on your mac

teep

Mar 7, 2006
I have a macbook pro and wanted to be able to watch tv on it. i found some streaming stuff on VLC thats cool, but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. i'm kind of a noob when it comes to this stuff.

http://www.elgato.com/eyeTV/

i was looking at that, but i'm not exactly sure how it works.. can anyone help me out?

c.a

Jan 24, 2006
i actually have that right there and it works perfectly, you just plug it into your usb port and then plug the coax into that and you can watch tv in a window on the mac..

In fact i was about to put it on ebay cause i got a tv for the computer room if you are interested in buying it

TS
TS
teep

teep

Mar 7, 2006
i actually have that right there and it works perfectly, you just plug it into your usb port and then plug the coax into that and you can watch tv in a window on the mac..

In fact i was about to put it on ebay cause i got a tv for the computer room if you are interested in buying it

so you need to have a cable service provider already?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan