We are letting my brother in law move into our house

Doctorb

Very stable genius
Aug 14, 2007
The guest will be allowed use of a laptop(Dell E4300) while staying in the house. The guest will let the homeowners know of any software required for his use, and the homeowners will install it for him.

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
Horrible idea. My sister let a very close friend stay in her basement out of the kindness of her heart. She was in the middle of a divorce and I guess desperate as fuck. But within 4 months her adult daughter had moved in and about 3 months later her "ex"-husband had moved into the basement too. It took almost a year before she could get all 3 of them out.

My sister is a neat freak and I heard horror stories of her cleaning the bathroom after they left and finding shit like half eating slices of months old pizza in cabinets, under the bed, etc. Not to mention having to junk a bunch of shit in the basement kitchen like the microwave and tear up the carpet and cheap pergo flooring and replace it all.

I was even unintentionally involved in getting them out because I was called up to help move them out. That was not fun packing up their junk (and it was all 100% worthless junk) and then driving a uhaul 90 miles to a tiny subsidized apartment and carry what seemed like millions of heavy boxes of what might as well been literal shit into it.

I hated that day, but I was glad to be a bit of help in finally ridding my sister of her poor decision to take in a friend in need.

Jbrown

Jun 15, 2006
Dallas
The guest will be allowed use of a laptop(Dell E4300) while staying in the house. The guest will let the homeowners know of any software required for his use, and the homeowners will install it for him.

:rofl:

:bowrofl: :wtf:

Tarzan

May 18, 2014
set of rules :rofl:

he's a grown fucking man. treat him like one.
. exactly :rofl:

A dude who's established himself as a problem and a potential liability. First of all you aren't his Daddy so that would be the first part of my conversation with him.

I would tell his ass how it's gonna be and he's gonna be on a short lease. I'd let him know right off the bat I'm not supporting his ass. He will be at work every day or he will find his ass going to the homeless shelter. There will be no guarantee day by day whether he will have a place to lay his head down at night in my house so do not piss me off. If he don't like my terms and conditions...get the fuck out of my house and do not come back.

This is your house dude, you aren't nobodies daddy. You support your own so make that piece of shit grow up or hit the road. That's how it's gonna be. Good luck dude :cool:

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
I'm an actual homeowner... well, it's paid for but I still have to pay taxes once a year to keep it... So I guess I'm renting my land and house from the state... but I would never let anyone move in. It's too hard to kick them out once you let them in.

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
i love how he refers to his own bedroom as the "masters bedroom" wot m8? you got a black slave coming to stay in your house brah?

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L
I'm an actual homeowner... well, it's paid for but I still have to pay taxes once a year to keep it... So I guess I'm renting my land and house from the state... but I would never let anyone move in. It's too hard to kick them out once you let them in.

You're paying for the right to pay taxes on the land :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec