We are letting my brother in law move into our house

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
I wonder if there will be a notary there when the contract is presented. TS is just that cringe.

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
I can't get over how cringe this one is. Trying so hard to subtle brag

fuct. said:
7. The guest is welcome to utilize technology installed in the house, however any damages to the equipment by the guest or anyone the guest represents are the sole fiscal responsibility of the guest(including, but not limited to computers, televisions, servers, internet connectivity devices, media streaming devices, the “movie room”, etc…)

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
We should have a Houston OT meet over at fuct's place and just constantly berate his Brother-in-law to make him feel like an even bigger piece of shit

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
We should have a Houston OT meet over at fuct's place and just constantly berate his Brother-in-law to make him feel like an even bigger piece of shit

I honestly doubt fuct has friends or if he does he certainly never has them over

Could you imagine the waiver just for hanging out in his living room

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
Guest is allowed to use the remote but responsible for all damages including to the refrigerator, parked car, tile floors, door knobs, thermostat, toilets, banana hanger

-Rico-

Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
I think a stern man to man talk would have sufficed.

Fuck this beta non-confrontational shit.

Nov 9, 2005
12.The guest may use up to three (3) squares of toilet paper per bowel movement. If the guest requires additional squares he must notify the homeowner before accessing the squares.

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
y0leJcu.png

:rofl:

Almost spit chai tea on my work desk.

a-money

Apr 1, 2004
yo if u feel u need all those rules for him to be there, why even invite him to stay in the first place

let that fucker drown on his own, aint got shit to do with u

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor