We buried my dad yesterday. Let me introduce you to him.....

Vivid

Show Ignored Content
Aug 6, 2002
:hs: damn. Brings back memories of me watching my dad pass away. I was the only one that was with him. Good memories live on forever.

Aspirin

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2002
What a cool remembrance. Seems like the dude lived a great life. I'm sorry for your loss.

Ranger-AO

IED Hunter
OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2004
A bad place
My dad was hot in the hospital even though his skin was cold. So my wife's mom was using a wet wash cloth and rubbing his back to keep him cool. He held on to her arm and relaxed. After a while the nurses came in and said they needed to check him. He had passed and no one knew it.
Ah... that one got me. :wtc:

MerkurMan

Gimme Nuts, Bolts and 12 Volts
May 27, 2001
Ontario
Man. Awesome thread. I'm terribly sorry for your loss, but I can imagine how grateful you and your family must be to have known and loved such a great man. To your old man, thanks for your service, and RIP. :wtc: :hug:

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
Very poignant tribute to your father. I am sorry for your loss, but am glad you have been able to cherish these memories of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec