Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by CityGuy, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CityGuy

CityGuy New Member

Hey OT, just wanted to say I love this sight and I know you all can give me some good advice.

I am wanting to lose some weight. I am 5'9, 210lbs and I am getting tired of my friends calling me fat....lol. So for the past two weeks I have been trying to eat healthy. I want to know what you guys think of my meal routine. In the morning I usually dont have time to cook so I settle for a protein shake for breakfast, at lunch I eat a salad with tomotoes, usually chicken or lean ham, oregano and oil and vinager dressing. When I get home at night its usually broiled chicken breasts, some broccoli or green beans and a green pepper on the side. All thru the day I am drinking water, I try to drink atleast 128 ounces of water a day. I have cut out all the fast food, potatoes, most breads and pasta(cause i never ate it before). Oh, I know I need to get in the gym and I am working on that. I am working so much right now that I dont have time for it. So what ever good advice you all might have just let me know. I am open to whatever suggestions. Thanks in advance.

City

2. chakup

chakup Guest

If you're losing weight- keep at it. But get active.

3. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

read the stickies and stop signing your fuckin posts

4. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

:rofl:

5. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

lol

6. Piracy

Piracy New Member

anything low calorie, high protein. i eat so much chicken it's fucking sad. if you cant get to a gym right now, start walking or jogging. weight lifting is something you really need to consider - you do not want to lose muscle instead of fat (trust me). look in the stickies, figure out your caloric needs and cut that by about 500 per day. get more active. you'll lose weight.

and yes, stop signing your posts.

Piracy.

7. neutrl's Plan B

neutrl's Plan B keg of beer and a block of cheese

Good Point

- neutrl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.