GUN Well my barrel finally came in

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
DSCN0435Medium.jpg

DSCN0436Medium.jpg

DSCN0437Medium.jpg

Debating wheter I want to keep the Front Sight or put an adjustable gas block on there

993kgt

building an airplane whee
Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
:rofl: he asked about an adjustable gas block. thats the only one i'd get

and you'd be disappointed. it's not really as adjustable as a set screw adjustable gas block

It's really designed for no cycle, suppressed cycle, or full cycle and is tuned for their barrel profiles and gas port diameters

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
and you'd be disappointed. it's not really as adjustable as a set screw adjustable gas block

It's really designed for no cycle, suppressed cycle, or full cycle and is tuned for their barrel profiles and gas port diameters

:dunno: i guess. true that theres point to getting it without a can, or FA, but why not just get a low profile gas block?

993kgt

Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
:dunno: i guess. true that theres point to getting it without a can, or FA, but why not just get a low profile gas block?

I have the noveske switchblock in a special batch for .30cal barrels, I ditched it in favor of the JP low profile adjustable unit, the switchblock ended up being gas on, gas off....and that's about it, now with their dedicated upper configuration......it's tits

993kgt

Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL

That's why they aren't promoted on his site as standalone units for purchase, the .300whisper platform desperately needs an adjustable unit that doesn't require tools, so i had my hopes up when I got this in....only to be disappointed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor