Went on vacation, ended up having a Ball. *Watch Crew Content*

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I just returned from a well-deserved two-week vacation. During my trip, I managed to find an authorized dealer for Ball Watches, I had been in the market for a Ball to add to my collection for a while now, and wanted a relatively inexpensive and simple watch for daily wear so I could give my Breitling a rest. I enjoy the history of the company, and they make some fine looking pieces.

As luck would have it, they had one of the pieces I'd been considering in stock, and the price was great, so I pulled the trigger on this:

Ball Fireman B&O Railroad
QSOBy9El.jpg

Excuse the shitty cell phone pic.

It's a 43mm that wears very nicely on the wrist on the calfskin strap.

There's some cool history with regard to the B&O Railroad in the DC area, which gives it a cool tie-in when wearing it around here.

Hate away, faggots.

Last edited:
TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I'm not posting where I went on vacation because with Ball's limited dealer network, it would be very easy to dig up a lot of info about my vacation. Not interested in having the OT Detecto-Nerd Crew start trying to rake up shit about me.

Virt

Oct 5, 2005
I'm not posting where I went on vacation because with Ball's limited dealer network, it would be very easy to dig up a lot of info about my vacation. Not interested in having the OT Detecto-Nerd Crew start trying to rake up shit about me.

That is some paranoid shit right there...

Reactions: kumar_a

Sal Paradise

Jan 16, 2002
Heathwood

:rofl:

Christ. This is OT paranoia at its worst. Paging tin-foil hat crew.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

:rofl:

AJF GTO

Oct 13, 2004
MI

I have no idea how that would even work. Maybe e-detectives have stepped their game up.

Burmonster

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
A watch so exclusive that simply mentioning the brand will result in the internet finding pictures of the OP's mother rimming Doug from Sigma Theta Delta back when she was in college.

DSHR

Jun 4, 2000
Miami, FL

wait wut :ugh::rofl:

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
what do you expect people to do if they know what city you went to vacation on? call every hotel and get the name of every person that stayed there? :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor