Went on vacation, ended up having a Ball. *Watch Crew Content*

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
I'm not posting where I went on vacation because with Ball's limited dealer network, it would be very easy to dig up a lot of info about my vacation. Not interested in having the OT Detecto-Nerd Crew start trying to rake up shit about me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: kumar_a

MF 102

Feb 8, 2012
Dude, its exclusive. There are only like 100 in spain alone

If OT can track down a car in 11 posts, we can certainly eliminate vacation spots. From there, I dunno what the fuck we'd do with it, but it has to be sinister given Ballistic's formidable stature on the site.

SurlyDuff

RUIN EVERYTHING
Jan 31, 2007
If OT can track down a car in 11 posts, we can certainly eliminate vacation spots. From there, I dunno what the fuck we'd do with it, but it has to be sinister given Ballistic's formidable stature on the site.

:rofl:

PsychRN

Feb 7, 2013
ended up having a ball seemed so clever as you were typing with your tongue hanging out one side, i'm sure.

Jack Parkman

Sep 21, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
OT don't bother sending a sleeper cell up to the northeast to find me, the web of dead drops and burner phones I use make me impossible to track, even if you triangulate the area between ball dealers and try and get me to ping off a cell phone tower

Detective nerds

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
There is a Ball Dealer in my town, so it cant be that exclusive you twerp. and wtf B&O Railroad? lame, the least you could of done is get a non-defunct railroad on that watch.

Jay

My shit don't stink
Dec 21, 2000
I'm not posting where I went on vacation because with Ball's limited dealer network, it would be very easy to dig up a lot of info about my vacation. Not interested in having the OT Detecto-Nerd Crew start trying to rake up shit about me.

wat

Reactions: kumar_a

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec