Went on vacation, ended up having a Ball. *Watch Crew Content*

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
MrBonus' half-assed trolling ITT is especially ironic in light of the fact that he gets angry when people post pictures of him on Facebook and has repeatedly stated that he hates broadcasting the details of his life on the Internet.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
MrBonus' half-assed trolling ITT is especially ironic in light of the fact that he gets angry when people post pictures of him on Facebook and has repeatedly stated that he hates broadcasting the details of his life on the Internet.

that's a little bit different than what you're doing in here

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001

I WENT ON VACATION

DON'T ASK ABOUT MY VACATION

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Is it too hard to figure out that the main thrust of the thread was the watch, and not where I went on vacation? Should I have used sparkly text or made something flash?

Then why mention the vacation when it is clearly of greater interest than your cheap, ugly watch.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
I'm not posting where I went on vacation because with Ball's limited dealer network, it would be very easy to dig up a lot of info about my vacation. Not interested in having the OT Detecto-Nerd Crew start trying to rake up shit about me.

info about your vacation. were you banging ladyboys? no one gives a shit if you went parasailing in miami or something you moron.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Now that I know a place you've been before, I can begin ruining your life.

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
You can ask, but I'm not telling you shit.

Is this a difficult concept?

because you're honestly worried people care enough about you to figure out who you are based on a city you visited? :wtf:

you're serious with that shit?

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I don't see what anyone on OT could do with a vacation location. :rofl:

Okay, well then just chalk it up to the fact that I, like you, am reluctant to post the details of my personal life and travels on the Internet, and stop being such a mad faggot.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Okay, well then just chalk it up to the fact that I, like you, am reluctant to post the details of my personal life and travels on the Internet and stop being such a mad faggot.

I post about all of my vacation locations. What the fuck do I care if OT sees them?

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
Now that I know a place you've been before, I can begin ruining your life.

:rofl:

from the link provided it looks like we can figure that ballistic has either been to europe or maybe somewhere in north america. there are only hundreds of ball watch dealers on this planet.

time to get to work i guess.

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

Jan 3, 2001
ATX
because you're honestly worried people care enough about you to figure out who you are based on a city you visited? :wtf:

you're serious with that shit?

Why the fuck are you even in my thread if you don't care so much?

Fuck off, nigger.

Reactions: kumar_a

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
since brinkman posted the locations of his travels i'm gonna have to follow him around

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
the point is that there are literally hundreds of places where these watches are sold and that there is nothing to worry about.

i'm gonna start calling all the west coast locations

you take care of the midwest?

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
i'm gonna start calling all the west coast locations

you take care of the midwest?

aaaand-send.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet