Went on vacation, ended up having a Ball. *Watch Crew Content*

cooly

OT Supporter
Jan 23, 2006
i guess it doesn't look too bad. i saw a homeless man wearing the same watch a couple days ago

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Go to bed Bonus. Otherwise your wife will have to go to bed unfulfilled AND alone.

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I just want MrBonus and Jason to recognize that they're on the same nut-riding bandwagon as Cooly.

I hope you're both proud of that.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
I don't understand why someone would list the location of where they live in their profile but won't list a vacation destination.

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I don't understand why someone would list the location of where they live in their profile but won't list a vacation destination.

I don't understand why you care so much.

Don't you have an important client to be servicing so that you can leave for your awkward mancation tomorrow?

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Yeah, just because I don't want to broadcast the details of my life to a bunch of neckbeards on OT makes me a paranoid fuck, especially since there has never been an instance of any weird fucks on this site tracking people down IRL and fucking with them.

Troll harder, idiot.

We all care more about where you went on vacation than your stupid watch bro.

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

Jan 3, 2001
ATX
We all care more about where you went on vacation than your stupid watch bro.

I went to Adak Island, Alaska for two weeks.

Big fun seal hunting this time of year and visiting the historic Russian Orthodox churches. I also handjobbed some native peoples and cornholed a walrus.

Good times, good times. All in all, an unforgettable experience.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
I went to Adak Island, Alaska for two weeks.

Big fun seal hunting this time of year and visiting the historic Russian Orthodox churches. I also handjobbed some native peoples and cornholed a walrus.

Good times, good times. All in all, an unforgettable experience.

Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec