Went on vacation, ended up having a Ball. *Watch Crew Content*

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I'm intrigued by strange emotional disorders.

You should continue to get angry when people tag you in posts on Facebook so that your judgment of what is and what isn't an emotional disorder is still stupendously ironic.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
You should continue to get angry when people tag you in posts on Facebook so that your judgment of what is and what isn't an emotional disorder is still stupendously ironic.

I don't even know what tagging is. I've never used Facebook.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
So you get angry about that which you don't understand. Are you 73 years old?

I asked my mother in law not to upload all of our wedding photos to her Facebook. Any and all events seem to be open game for her to post private photographs for everyone to see. I do not like the notion of that being out there.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
So you get angry about that which you don't understand. Are you 73 years old?

You mean like the capability of internet sleuths to find out anything about you if you were to name the city in which you bought your Asperger's Monopoly watch?

TS
TS
ballistic

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
You mean like the capability of internet sleuths to find out anything about you if you were to name the city in which you bought your Asperger's Monopoly watch?

No, I mean like your complete inability to recognize that out of thousands of active users on OT, there are about three that can actually tolerate your presence in any thread in which you choose to start ejaculating the evidence of your crippling mental disorders, and that you should go die alone.

mikestro

OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
San Diego, CA
I'm not posting where I went on vacation because with Ball's limited dealer network, it would be very easy to dig up a lot of info about my vacation. Not interested in having the OT Detecto-Nerd Crew start trying to rake up shit about me.

OT has a user base of 18 people. All of which are too lazy to do that.

cooly

OT Supporter
Jan 23, 2006

Aspergers monopoly watch lmfao

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
No, I mean like your complete inability to recognize that out of thousands of active users on OT, there are about three that can actually tolerate your presence in any thread in which you choose to start ejaculating the evidence of your crippling mental disorders, and that you should go die alone.

So, again, you're projecting.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
POST IN THREAD TITLE THAT YOU WENT ON VACATION

REFUSE TO SAY WHERE YOU WENT ON VACATION

you know, you could have just left out the vacation part if you were that worried you faggot

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

r4H9fmZ.jpg

Reactions: kumar_a

Virt

Oct 5, 2005
Holy shit what a clusterfuck of a thread.

The watch is nice. Ball makes some damn nice watches ( would prefer on bracelet though ). Move the fuck on.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet