CAR Went out for milk, blue myself instead

Zach

OT Supporter
May 30, 2003
1995 m3 coupe 162k miles. 5 spd. Paid 10.5k

The car was around harrisonburg va, so it made for a fun drive home up and down the mountain.

Picture from the add
j70qlcX.jpg
otw home
SHXi6va.jpg

Old and new. Someone picking up my 85 TD today, already paid for it.
HgE9VQO.jpg

TallNewAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
Damn that thing has held its value. I have a F10 M5 with slightly less miles that isn't worth terribly more than that.

Reactions: Zach
TS
TS
Zach

Zach

OT Supporter
May 30, 2003
It has been repainted, looks in good shape on the outside. Interior is beat to shit

Reactions: Cicada
TS
TS
Zach

Zach

OT Supporter
May 30, 2003
If it hasn't had a clutch done yet it will probably need one soon and I don't know much they are on that car but on mine it was $$$$$.
I hadn't driven a manual in years so it took a few start and stops for me to feel right. It seemed fine when I was trashing on it a bit.

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
I hadn't driven a manual in years so it took a few start and stops for me to feel right. It seemed fine when I was trashing on it a bit.
I might be fine for a good while idk I'm just saying at 150k+ its something to think about in the coming years. @NYM3 would know better

Reactions: Zach

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan