CAR Went out for milk came home with something else instead.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Trading the model 3 in on my wife's Mach E. I wanted a truck but I'm too poor to buy a real one so I got a toy truck instead. I had a '16 limited and liked it well enough but this one addresses most of my complaints. Unfortunately the midsize truck class sucks right now. It'll do for now. Went with the Tacoma since I'll probably be able to sell it for more than I bought it for. If not, I definitely work take a beating like I would with a ranger or one of the GM twins.

2022 Limited, it will get the job done. 20220112_142005.jpg

20220112_141951.jpg

TS
TS
I<3URANUS

I<3URANUS

OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Limited only in fun.
It's honestly like going back in time 10 years compared to the model 3 but oh well. When I make it big I'll get a rivian or something else comparable. Just needed something sooner than later since my wife's car is going to be delivered within the next week or so.

TS
TS
I<3URANUS

I<3URANUS

OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Nice truck. A friend of mine told me Toyota was telling dealers that marked up prices would lose allocation of vehicles.
My BIL works for them so I didn't have to try too hard.

I was trying fucking hardcore to find an f150 but no one was honoring x plan unless it was ordered. So I went down this road instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448