FIT went out for some ice tea vOrangeTriad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
grabbed a bottle of Orange Triad with about 5 lbs of vites

who's using OTizzle .. just started it now, was stoked to see they had it at the broly shop near my house

you guys like it? results?

RICK RO$$

Aug 23, 2007
I don't bop I do the money dance
why would you feel different when you take a multivitamin?

shit like jack3d and NO-xplod which is loaded with enough stims to kill an elephant has given everyone this idea that supplements are worthless unless WHOA DUDE I CAN TOTALLY FEEL IT WORKING

do some coke instead

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
grabbed a bottle of Orange Triad with about 5 lbs of vites

who's using OTizzle .. just started it now, was stoked to see they had it at the broly shop near my house

you guys like it? results?

shit like jack3d and NO-xplod which is loaded with enough stims to kill an elephant has given everyone this idea that supplements are worthless unless WHOA DUDE I CAN TOTALLY FEEL IT WORKING

do some coke instead

Product Info
  • Multi vitamin, joint, digestion and immune formula
  • Free of iron
  • Dietary supplement

Well I'm sick right now for the first time in a few years, my joints don't feel any different, and lately I've been pooping the same as I always have.

Considering it's supposed to positively affect those 3 aspects, I'd say I can confidently say "I don't feel anything".

Coke is for the weekends, it's Thursday.

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000

this is why supplement companies love beta-alanine

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008

do some coke instead

ive done enough snow to kill a squadron wooly mammoths .. you aint hardcore unless you cut your powder with crushable cancer patient aids

the only thing i feel working anymore is my gf's teeth grinding off layers of skin on my cock

i wanted to hear someone be like Y0 MOTHAFUCKAH YOURE GONNA FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN AND BATMAN COMBINED

Bragasaurus

Nov 4, 2007
Boston
i'm bummed i won't get the two bottles i ordered that went to the wrong address thanks to an error by my Credit Card company. time to sue because a bro didn't get his supps? i think so.

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
i'm bummed i won't get the two bottles i ordered that went to the wrong address thanks to an error by my Credit Card company. time to sue because a bro didn't get his supps? i think so.

vitamin shoppe on 9 east in Natick has a bunch of controlled labs stuff there now .. where i picked up the OT

right after MINADO

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

controlled labs

Nov 25, 2009
When I eat its fine.
that is good then
i thought you said they were resending it?
vitamin shoppe on 9 east in Natick has a bunch of controlled labs stuff there now .. where i picked up the OT

right after MINADO

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
yeah, they carry all of our best sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan