CAR Went out for some milk

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Love seeing EV purchases. The times are changing! Now we just need some more choices so we aren't all driving around in the same cars :cool:

Congrats! I'm jealous!
Amazing how Tesla broke the system, only took em 15 years to do it.

Every major OEM has now announced the release of their own EVs.

I love how Subaru is hitting it full force.

Subaru Europe, the subsidiary of Subaru Corporation in Europe, today confirmed the company is preparing for the launch of a full electric vehicle. Scheduled for introduction in the first half of 2020s, Subaruā€™s all-electric vehicle will be a mid-size SUV, similar in size to the Subaru Forester model. It will be built on a platform shared with Toyota.

Reactions: durondude

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Amazing how Tesla broke the system, only took em 15 years to do it.

Every major OEM has now announced the release of their own EVs.

I love how Subaru is hitting it full force.

Subaru Europe, the subsidiary of Subaru Corporation in Europe, today confirmed the company is preparing for the launch of a full electric vehicle. Scheduled for introduction in the first half of 2020s, Subaruā€™s all-electric vehicle will be a mid-size SUV, similar in size to the Subaru Forester model. It will be built on a platform shared with Toyota.
Pretty cool they were able to break through like that. Just goes to show how little the other manufacturers cared about it tbh.

Reactions: durondude

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman