Feb 5, 2001
Houston, Texas, US of A
came home with this instead... lewls

xbones1.JPG

xbones2.JPG

2011 FLSTSB Denim Black

Oct 17, 2004
New England
The whole denim color line looks very nice.

Is the air cover glossy? You going to get that in flat black too?

TS
TS
We_Todd

We_Todd

I'm a naughty squirrel.
Feb 5, 2001
Houston, Texas, US of A
The whole denim color line looks very nice.

Is the air cover glossy? You going to get that in flat black too?

leaving it glossy black for now until i change it out along with pipes and the ecu upgrade.

First thing i will change is the seat. it's a tad on the high side. not sure if i will get a custom one made or strip the seat and tool leather myself.

Oct 17, 2004
New England
leaving it glossy black for now until i change it out along with pipes and the ecu upgrade.
I just got new cams, screamin eagle air cleaner and race tuner. Highly recommend, even if it's just the race tuner.

The guy showed me a before/after dyno going from stock to just adding the tuner. The graphs looked like they were from completely different bikes.

I'd do flat black pipes with heat tape...love that look for some reason.

TS
TS
We_Todd

We_Todd

I'm a naughty squirrel.
Feb 5, 2001
Houston, Texas, US of A
I just got new cams, screamin eagle air cleaner and race tuner. Highly recommend, even if it's just the race tuner.

The guy showed me a before/after dyno going from stock to just adding the tuner. The graphs looked like they were from completely different bikes.

I'd do flat black pipes with heat tape...love that look for some reason.

i prolly wont get cams but will do cleaner and 2-1 pipes and tuner(or dealer download). Deffinately matte black with wraps. :big grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan