We're only allowing 25% capacity for nearly all establishments....but let's close the strip so people can party on NYE

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
I went to Vegas for new years 10+ years ago and it was the worst experience ever. The crowd was so bad on the street it was shoulder to shoulder and you basically were following the crowd because you couldn't fucking move.

I said after that we're never going anywhere busy like that again.. I spoiled going to NYC for new years for my husband :rofl:

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
I went to Vegas for new years 10+ years ago and it was the worst experience ever. The crowd was so bad on the street it was shoulder to shoulder and you basically were following the crowd because you couldn't fucking move.

I said after that we're never going anywhere busy like that again.. I spoiled going to NYC for new years for my husband :rofl:

It's stupid. Just a bunch of retards wandering around doing nothing. No music, no entertainment. It's completely pointless.

I also hate NYE celebrations all together.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
It's stupid. Just a bunch of retards wandering around doing nothing. No music, no entertainment. It's completely pointless.

I also hate NYE celebrations all together.
Yeeeep. The best was my husband got a giant football beer and lost it within 5min :rofl:

I'd rather be at home for new years vs that cluster fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman