WFH crew - bump this thread whenever you do something you couldn't do with an in-office job.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
This is how you get managers that loathe going home and make new hires stay in the office until 7pm every night :down:
This. Every C-level I worked with a couple of companies ago was like this. One guy hated his wife so much after their kids left home to go to college that he couldn't work from home with her in his 9,000 sq ft. house. It would be :rofl: if it wasn't so :hs: (and didn't completely fuck up my life there, too).

• Sad
Reactions: chickenfcker

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
I've been doing 3 office days / 2 home days

wouldn't mind going 2 / 3

but really happy with the hybrid thing, other folks do M-W in office too so easy to plan in-person meetings with other folks on those days and then do more focused solo work Thurs and Fri

Reactions: mistergin and GH0ST

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
:eek4: Damn, many more times and you'll catch up to my knee dislocations, last time was just from trying to kick my car keys into my hand across my car's floorboard around Feb of this year. One of the MANY things that told me it was time to get in shape. :rofl:

Glad that the chiro and workout's are helping out. :h5:
We’re gettin old bro :(

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
Asking for a meeting 90min from now for 6 people usually took more notice before everyone was wfh.

But even I get tired of writing lol: that might be nowhere

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
So while I am in a power BI design meeting, I managed to pull camera photos of the before and after impervious additions to my neighbors property, sketched it out on a survey I have and emailed our town code enforcement officer, zoning board and supervisor.

Fuck this cunt. 1500-2k more impervious on her property, no permit or plans, that basically directs her runoff to my stormwater management tanks.

Fuck this cunt.

Reactions: T_Dawgg

Joseph Scumsworth

I’m your dirty little vegetable
Sep 10, 2002
Quad Shitties
Grilled some lunch and did some laundry. It would have cost me a fortune to dine out and get those macros and I'd have to have dealt with dirty bedding until the weekend lol.

Reactions: deadbeef

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022