What’s the new hotness in dishwashers?

motorola

OT Supporter
Nov 14, 2001
Orlando
I have a $5k miele on order that is most definitely going to break within the first year.

My current bosch has been awesome but they are all like 18 months out.

Drifter

ヽ(o´∀`)ノ♪♬
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
The plastic tub on my Maytag Quietseries cracked where the dishwasher motor bolts in.
I wanted to get a Bosch but nobody had one and they were all backordered.
Had no choice but to get a Whirlpool, but made sure to get one with a metal tub.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
You don't wash your dishes or even rinse them...sadly dumb people waste water and do. You just scrape your heavy stuff in to trash or wipe with something into trash, then load washer.
I wash all my dishes by hand and use our dishwasher as a drying rack

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
I have a $5k miele on order that is most definitely going to break within the first year.

My current bosch has been awesome but they are all like 18 months out.
Yes, this sucks.
I wanted a panel-ready and can't even find them with a backorder date. Just "Not Available" for the 500 and 800.

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North
I bought my place 18 years ago, and replaced all the appliances at that time. I got a Maytag “quiet series”… which was quieter than what I had before… but then Bosch released these super quiet ones and I was sad :(

Going to replace my electric glass top stove with an induction one, and maybe get a new fridge too.

But I don’t know what to look for in a dishwasher these days.

I've had good luck at London Major Appliances but my buddy buys all his shit at Arva Appliances. If you need contacts at either let me know

Reactions: Ballast

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
Right!! Then blame it on the shitty device when the next time you go to use the dish there is last weeks lasagna still caked on it.
Rarely happens to me...plus some machines have different cycles if you have heavier stuff to wash. I use the pro scrub on mine when I have soiled pots/pans and point them facing the jets. Machines on a normal cycle will usually get the job done no matter what though.

Reactions: Bloke

deegan

whatever you do, dont tell anyone..
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
so im guessing bosch?
was looking at this myself

50076486_774582.PNG

Reactions: Bloke

ChaCha

Feb 2, 2006
We waited 6 months for a panel ready bosch and a miele but they were still backordered another 12 months.

So we got a panel ready ZLINE instead. We are very happy with it. Cheaper than the bosch and we were able to use some lowes gift cards too. Super quiet, clean and dry dishes, third rack, and adjustable rack heights.

Reactions: TenSteel

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigxmotion