Ballast

Ballast

Cold Heartless Bastard
Aug 9, 2001
London, Ontario
local bbuy outlet has a panel-ready bosch 800 for $900 :hmm:

my kitchen isnt fancy enough to need a ”hidden” dishwasher tho

alternative is a kitchenaid 604
I wanted the 300 series because once you hit the 500 they start opening the door when they dry, and I didn’t want that.

I stuck with the 204 on the kitchenaid side, because once you go to a higher model the third rack was adjustable - and it looked to me like it would make the middle rack less useful.

Reactions: Cicada

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I wanted the 300 series because once you hit the 500 they start opening the door when they dry, and I didn’t want that.

I stuck with the 204 on the kitchenaid side, because once you go to a higher model the third rack was adjustable - and it looked to me like it would make the middle rack less useful.
I have one of the upper end 800 series and it doesn't open the door when drying.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Boomdart

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2005
One thing I've noticed when seeing youtube videos my daughter watches with her rich youtube show people, is that all the rich people use Miele appliances.

When I need new appliances, I think that's what I'm gonna get. Everything works now though no reason to replace anything.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I have one of the upper end 800 series and it doesn't open the door when drying.
:werd: Ours, as well.
And the adjustable 3rd rack is a good thing as it adjusts up as well as down.
But I feel like there's a reason it's always sold out/massive delays. I wonder what it could be. . . :)

Reactions: amill94

Krazy

of course I am
OT Supporter
May 18, 2007
Surfside
I have a cheap Amana one. It has no fancy features but it works like a beast. Zero complaints.

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle

I have the 404 KitchenAid with the third rack. All three racks are very usable because they dropped the bottom rack a little too make room.

tektoniks

your inability to the thread 🤌
May 23, 2000
Wales
Lmao at NOT wanting auto open drying. Miele with autoopen dries so well with a rinse aid

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
We run ours at night after dinner and don't empty it until the next morning. In that amount of time they are bone dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyfinity