ART What am i missing for my OneLight lighting setup?

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
no wiring or anything? i cant remember what he said about hotshoe/cold shoe. :confused:

Your PW should come with a sync cable. What kind of port does the SB800 use? PC?

The coldshoe thing is more precautionary so that you don't short out your flash. With that bracket thought, you should be fine. I don't use one.

wizeguy4

Apr 5, 2002
Allentown, PA
Your PW should come with a sync cable. What kind of port does the SB800 use? PC?

The coldshoe thing is more precautionary so that you don't short out your flash. With that bracket thought, you should be fine. I don't use one.

Nikon flashes have PC ports so you are fine, it is Canon where you get fucked in teh cornhole

wizeguy4

Apr 5, 2002
Allentown, PA
no 43" in convertible umbrella? with your total already, what is another 25 bucks?

and you are missing some stuff. You need to get rolled up blue jeans, a turban and a big ass goat and some gray spray paint. Then you will be set

TS
TS

dmora

no 43" in convertible umbrella? with your total already, what is another 25 bucks?

and you are missing some stuff. You need to get rolled up blue jeans, a turban and a big ass goat and some gray spray paint. Then you will be set

I have the 60" cinvertable umbrella

TS
TS

dmora

no other suggestions?

I should be good to go for a basic setup? :hsd:

wizeguy4

Apr 5, 2002
Allentown, PA
how does the bogen stand compare to the impact ones? The bogen one isn't air cushioned :hs:

Also I've read that this umbrella adapter is better than the impact one. But then you'll have to get that little adapter below too.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...anfrotto_026_026_Swivel_Umbrella_Adapter.html

First - I think the picture is upside down. my stand had the threaded end and I needed to put the female side of the swivel into it. Males side up and connects to the shoe. and those brass inserts flip around for different sizes.

it should be better - it is double the price. I can not image how much better though they are only plastic

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan