STYLE What are good "fitted" companies?

RX Bandit

Sell You Beautiful »
May 9, 2002
Red Sox Nation
I wear a 3 for Lacoste polos. They are a tad big but they get the job done.
I tried Calvin Klein small but they are BIG on me.
Extra Small at American Eagle is okay. But I hate shopping at that store and I think the clothes look tacky besides a basic plain-white polo.
I have tried some of the various International/"Sport" companies at Macy's but nothing has really intrigued me.

I am pretty small I guess. 5'7" and between 130-135 pounds.

I play golf at the country club. And I am a white collar professional type. I am very much a plain polo and khakis kind of person, but form-fitting. I can't stand baggy clothes.

What should I do for clothes? Brand/store to shop in? I feel like I am aging out of the Lacoste market (since I stuck with Hollister until I turned 22 years old) so I am trying to move on before it is too late and pathetic.

I didn't make the silly watch/necklace purchase I was mulling over (in the "post before you make a dumb purchase" thread) so I have some money to spend for nice clothes this week.

chizzle

May 23, 2003
NYC
I've found that rugby polo stuff fits better than rl stuff for the most part. Not sure if your distaste for polo extends to that line as well though...

chizzle

May 23, 2003
NYC
Oh, and I have a couple jcrew polos my ex bought for me. The fit is pretty good on those and they get relatively cheap if/when they are on sale.

TS
TS
RX Bandit

RX Bandit

Sell You Beautiful »
May 9, 2002
Red Sox Nation

I will definitely check this out. Thanks!

zara is pretty fitted if you've got one around

I know where one of those is located. I will wander in there next time I am out.

I've found that rugby polo stuff fits better than rl stuff for the most part. Not sure if your distaste for polo extends to that line as well though...

I have a bow-tie from the Rugby store :o

My only worry is aging out of the market range ... the line seemed like American Eagle, but just for private school kids.

Oh, and I have a couple jcrew polos my ex bought for me. The fit is pretty good on those and they get relatively cheap if/when they are on sale.

JCrew is an interesting choice. I have never been in the store or tried on any of their clothing. I am kind of curious to check it out now

chizzle

May 23, 2003
NYC
JCrew is an interesting choice. I have never been in the store or tried on any of their clothing. I am kind of curious to check it out now

Jcrew is boss solely for the fact that their sales prices are ridiculously low. Even lower if you have a jcrew outlet by you or you're a student (outlets don't allow the student discount though).

The polos my ex bought at full price were around $40 each, saw them on sale at an outlet by my parent's house for $11.

TS
TS
RX Bandit

RX Bandit

Sell You Beautiful »
May 9, 2002
Red Sox Nation
Jcrew is boss solely for the fact that their sales prices are ridiculously low. Even lower if you have a jcrew outlet by you or you're a student (outlets don't allow the student discount though).

The polos my ex bought at full price were around $40 each, saw them on sale at an outlet by my parent's house for $11.

That is sweet. Thanks for letting me know :bigthumb:

Deleted member 35467

http://www.ourlegacy.tresbienshop.net/

ourlegacy.jpg

all this looks great.

don't forget michael j krell although you really need to be on styleforum/sufu threads to catch what the latest offerings are, etc.

http://www.michaeljkrell.com/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor