SRS What are my chances of her coming? She contact me twice after the breakup? Is she testing me?

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
Feel better today. Yesterday was a good day and today is gonna be a good day. Gonna hit the gym now. In 6 months from now Ill be laughing this thread.

Reactions: 8legs
TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
She still creeps on my insta and we are not even friends there anymore. I posted something on my Story yesterday snd she made the effort to search for me to check my insta story.

At the same time she also now unhid her stories for me. They were previously hidden for me (as late as yesterday) but now shes open it open for me but I aint taking the bait so Im not gonna view it.

The games continues and Im havin the upper hand :rofl:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Feel better today. Yesterday was a good day and today is gonna be a good day. Gonna hit the gym now. In 6 months from now Ill be laughing this thread.

She still creeps on my insta and we are not even friends there anymore. I posted something on my Story yesterday snd she made the effort to search for me to check my insta story.

At the same time she also now unhid her stories for me. They were previously hidden for me (as late as yesterday) but now shes open it open for me but I aint taking the bait so Im not gonna view it.

Bro unfollow/block her on all socials move on.

There are millions of women out there, this chick is using you for validation/attention.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: CPTMULLER

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Gonna stretch the limits of the SRS tag here but you are acting like a pathetic fuckin simp and if she ever wanted you before she definitely doesn’t now. Talking about who is looking at who’s Instagram stories and shit :ugh: if you’re a day older than sixteen you should be fucking embarrassed

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
Gonna stretch the limits of the SRS tag here but you are acting like a pathetic fuckin simp and if she ever wanted you before she definitely doesn’t now. Talking about who is looking at who’s Instagram stories and shit :ugh: if you’re a day older than sixteen you should be fucking embarrassed
Calm down son

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
:rofl: I mean, I get it. I'm sure most of us have been where you are. So we know how much it sucks, but we also know, many of us from learning the hard way, that it's pointless.
Yeah yeah..I get it too. Ill prolly look back at this thread in some months and cringe too

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario

You only know this because you looked to see who viewed your story SPECIFICALLY to see if she did. :rofl: That's kinda pathetic.

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
You only know this because you looked to see who viewed your story SPECIFICALLY to see if she did. :rofl: That's kinda pathetic.
jerry-lawler-wwf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: obscure/renegade

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle