SRS What are my chances of her coming? She contact me twice after the breakup? Is she testing me?

Gavin

May 5, 2001
Damn, damn that was deep and make sense. I'm sucha an idiot to be honest.
I kinda hope she's doing this as a powerplay because that would mean she still wants me. I'm pretty sure she misses me.
To be friend would put me in the friendzone, no? Maybe it's good what Im doing already. Letting her initiate the contact which has done twice..and keep it light and casual. I want her to feel like I'm already moving on and she has to revert the breakup before she loses me.
No you don't want this to be a power play because that is a sign of immaturity and that's not a good trait of a healthy relationship -- not that this has started out in a good place. I am willing to bet that she does miss you, but she's trying to protect herself.

Being a friend is meaning that you are willing to be a part of her life and show that you care about who she is, not only for her value in a relationship. If she does miss and want you, getting out of the friendzone should be trivial. If you love her as you say, you should invest some time to find out where it goes -- as you said, you've clearly wasted enough of her time.

Reactions: MM

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
Man I have a pic of me and Britney Spears from the 2000's I can't find. When I find that it's going in a thread all it's own.
I cannot wait lol.

I’m driving down your way this weekend.

I’m going to be at McGahysville and Meadows of Dan

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
No you don't want this to be a power play because that is a sign of immaturity and that's not a good trait of a healthy relationship -- not that this has started out in a good place. I am willing to bet that she does miss you, but she's trying to protect herself.

Being a friend is meaning that you are willing to be a part of her life and show that you care about who she is, not only for her value in a relationship. If she does miss and want you, getting out of the friendzone should be trivial. If you love her as you say, you should invest some time to find out where it goes -- as you said, you've clearly wasted enough of her time.
First paragraph yes
Second paragraph is a hard no man

Reactions: Sal Paradise

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
I cannot wait lol.

I’m driving down your way this weekend.

I’m going to be at McGahysville and Meadows of Dan
Nice. You hitting up Massanutten? Meadows is south of me. I'm in Roanoke. We have Festival in the Park here this weekend.

Reactions: MM
TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
That’s exactly what I’m saying.

I’m not trolling, having a little fun with my choice of words, but not trolling.

She loved you. You shitted on her. She got you back and keeps finding excuses to connect with you.

Your both playing hard to get but the ball is in your court and you don’t even realize it :rofl:
The ball is in HER court! I told her I love her on the phone and we met for lunch where I try to convince her to basically go with me! She said no after digesting it the whole weekend. She had me there. She could've just said yes if she wanted it. But she said "no".
So the ball is in her court! Despite of what happened in the past.

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
The ball is in HER court! I told her I love her on the phone and we met for lunch where I try to convince her to basically go with me! She said no after digesting it the whole weekend. She had me there. She could've just said yes if she wanted it. But she said "no".
So the ball is in her court! Despite of what happened in the past.
Bruh.
I’m telling you it wasn’t enough.
Keep pursuing her and stop with this small taint energy your bringing to the table.

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
No trolling. 100% SRS. @Gavin is right too.

Think about it from her perspective. She admitted to you years ago she had feelings for you and you just kept her around for the sex. Now she's moved on (kinda), and you've come back professing that you care but not really showing her anything different.

She is probably willing to burn her relationship with new guy, but she is trying to reconcile her long-held feelings for you with your past pattern of behavior.

Unless you give her some real, concrete proof that you too have changed, and you aren't the same guy who just kept her on standby for years, she's going to be rightfully wary. I don't see it as a powerplay at all...I see it as her giving you a chance but also being careful not to expose herself to be hurt again.
Why doesn't she burn her relationship with new guy then?
How do I give her real concrete proof that I have changed. I told her at the lunch that I want her long term and in a serious way.

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
Bruh.
I’m telling you it wasn’t enough.
Keep pursuing her and stop with this small taint energy your bringing to the table.
Keep pursuing her will make me look less attractive to her, wont it? Isn't better to give her the break up like I did when I replied "Okay, I've tried and I did what I could atleast. Life goes on. Wish you all the best with everything." and then went o silent mode.

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
Remember when your mom lied when you were in middle-school, and told you "the worst thing a girl can say is no"?

I feel ya. That's why I suggested the casual drinks with the other friends.
Maybe yeah. But I feel like I need to give her more space to miss me and she feels more and more that she made a mistake. It's only been a month since the breakup

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
She's waiting for you to say what you said again. She probably regrets turning you down as she probably listened to advice from someone else. Who knows. However, the next big move is yours. Either tell her to stop playing and get serious or that it's not going to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle