LOVE What are the best parts of sex for you?

• Thread starter Pen Is Mightier
  • Start date

Pen Is Mightier

What are the things that when they happen you get really aroused? :naughty:

I'm a pretty simple man, but these are my favorite things. I'm not too freaky, yet.

- When I'm riding him on top and his hands are on my ass guiding me up and down.
- When we hold each other close and our hands are feeling each other's backs and our chests are touching and I feel our warmth being shared. 11ty times billion more when the next one is included.
- French kissing as I rub my hands threw his hair and his hands through mine. :naughty:
- When he's on top and riding me and his soft ass is slapping against my legs.

:eek3:

4thgenceli

Mar 5, 2005
All of the above....

Plus when she freaks the fuck out when I'm down on her. Haven't gotten her to orgasm yet from it cuz she stops right before she does... but I'm getting closer.....

MAD PUNK inDC

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Mar 16, 2000
the machine
besides actually having the time to find somebody to have sex with?

everything about sex is good. Everything from the time you start with flirting and foreplay, to laying there with her in your arms drifting off to sleep.

TwistedMind

Mar 20, 2004
My favorite part of sex is when she forgets to go get her BC shot so were stuck using condoms for a month, then she gets her shot and we get to ditch the rubbers. A month of rubbers makes you appreciate skin to skin contact so much more.

My other favorite thing about sex is when she has been drinking. She gets much more forceful without me having to coax her out of her shell.

TS
TS

Pen Is Mightier

First slip in is always good. :bowdown: Sometimes to taunt my SO I'll pull out and stick it in, pull out, stick it in...it feels good for me and I know it gets him going. :mamoru:

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
First slip in is always good. :bowdown: Sometimes to taunt my SO I'll pull out and stick it in, pull out, stick it in...it feels good for me and I know it gets him going. :mamoru:

I love teasing and doing that. :mamoru: Thats why I like starting on top. But then he always gets "angry" and takes matters into his own hands.

After being finished, where you can only lay there and slip into a coma, is amazing.

TS
TS

Pen Is Mightier

Best part of sex?

WAITING FOR IT. :mad:

But then when I finally get it I'll be happy. :mamoru:

LDR sucks. 2 more months and then sex every night though. :eek:

zmiller91

Dec 27, 2007
What are the things that when they happen you get really aroused? :naughty:

I'm a pretty simple man, but these are my favorite things. I'm not too freaky, yet.

- When I'm riding him on top and his hands are on my ass guiding me up and down.
- When we hold each other close and our hands are feeling each other's backs and our chests are touching and I feel our warmth being shared. 11ty times billion more when the next one is included.
- French kissing as I rub my hands threw his hair and his hands through mine. :naughty:
- When he's on top and riding me and his soft ass is slapping against my legs.

:eek3:
foreplay, no joke. i love it.

TS
TS

Pen Is Mightier

foreplay, no joke. i love it.
Oh ya...for sure. Foreplay is a large part of my fantasy of a "perfect night" of sex. Clothed or naked, hugging in a bed, feeling each other, kissing, is my kind of night. :bowdown:

TS
TS

Pen Is Mightier

I should make a worst parts of sex for you thread. :mamoru:

For me...WAITING FOR IT. :mad: I'm only getting action on the weekends now. Fuggin long distance. :mad:

TS
TS

Pen Is Mightier

Ugh, I need some fuckin right now. So horned up. :o Even just a kiss good night would be nice. I know what that would lead to though...:bowrofl: I think things are going to get pretty ridiculous after we get our own apartment. :rofl: Sleepless nights for sure. :rofl:

Priest Tango

Custom User Tits
Aug 8, 2003
LOOOOOONG ISLAAAAAAND
talking dirty in the morning then actually doing it in the morning. or the sound of his balls slapping against my ass.

thats about all the freak i possess :o ill have to work on that a lil more :o

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
talking dirty in the morning then actually doing it in the morning. or the sound of his balls slapping against my ass.

I love mornings when he sleeps over! Usually there is no intention of sex right when we wake up, but he always has morning wood, and it has to be put to good use! So I'll just slide down under the covers and give him a few good licks, and then I'm not allowed back up. :naughty:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448