What are you buying your SO for Christmas?

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
Gf never sends anyone a list. I’m definitely not buying a $500 hair dryer.

She sent me a picture of a solo stove on Instagram, but that sounds like me buying a gift for me.

What are y’all getting?

Reactions: Sp33dealer

siflnolly

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Culver City
Fuck man. I've been stressing about this lately. If I am cutting it too close, may just have to grab something from Louie Vuitton

NSX

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
la la land
Having to buy presents for people during Christmas is a pain in the ass. So I stopped doing it.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈
We spent over $25k on the house this year. We aren't buying each other gifts. Just bought a breville espresso machine for the two of us and that will be it. No surprises.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
Mine got me something, so I feel compelled, so I got her a set of Pikolino boots that I know she'll like. She loves their boots, so I got her a pair that I know she doesn't have and that are her specific style :dunno: Also got her a crystal growing kit, she's a bit of a nerd, so it fills her scientific/fun need. Someone at her office broke one of the crystals she grew a few years ago, so perfect time to replace.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Awesome man! Those are chill little snakes.
We couldn't sex it yet cause it's too small but they're just hanging out in their enclosure right now.

Love seeing the patterns the little dude is making in the sand. Seems to love hanging out in the sand by one of the rocks under the heat lamp. :cool:

Reactions: bugman

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
We couldn't sex it yet cause it's too small but they're just hanging out in their enclosure right now.

Love seeing the patterns the little dude is making in the sand. Seems to love hanging out in the sand by one of the rocks under the heat lamp. :cool:

Kid friendly version of the sand vipers :mamoru2: I think they very rarely, if ever bite so great pet if they were eyeing down snakes.

• Love
Reactions: amalgamas

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Remote start, Kenwood head unit with Apple carplay, backup cam.

Apple airpods.

And probably some small things as well.

Reactions: GRattu

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Probably that Dyson hair thing from the other tread tbh along with some other smaller gifts.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I got her a Radeon RX 5700XT

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman