Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition Archives' started by T-R-T, Apr 5, 2009.
who are you cool breeze? have you posted nudes in otfn before?
Grilled chicken breast and a gyro.
budweiser + pizza
Protein shake (choc) + oats + cold water/ice
Nice and simple.
Had some eel and ribs yesterday + can of tuna.
First chicken breast cooked on our new grill.
carb up day....yayayaya
10oz extra lean beef
100g of oats/ezekiel cereal
3tbsp almond butter
~9oz of mesquite seasoned trout on top of sauteed baby kale w/ a little smart balance, chalula sauce, and parmesan cheese.
My second dinner was 93/7 ground turkey (44g protein) cooked w/ oyster sauce and garlic cloves, brown rice and raw broccoli
om nom nom
^PS if you want a bomb ass easy meal:
fry up some lean ground turkey, when its browned mix up..
and add it to that shit, cook for another ~30 secs/minute
4 free range eggs
8oz mixed veggies
1 1/4 cups ezkiel cereal
2 tbsp almond butter
that's how you clean bulk ladies and gentlemen
boca burger as buns, 70% lean rare hamburger patty x2
Just ate this (just copied the EDU I wrote)
So it isn't really a fajita. Whatever. I do what I want.
It tasted like a fajita and I needed a name for this recipe.
Anyway, here it goes (the pictures aren't the best as they were taken with my phone).
I'm not going to list the amounts because it's up to you to decide the portions.
Orange and yellow bell peppers
Sharp aged cheddar
1. Preheat your pan with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Or more if you want to be a fat ass and fry your vegetables rather than saute.
2. Chop up the mushrooms, onions and bell peppers and gather them together with the blackeyed peas.
3. Saute that shit
4. Add pepper to taste. Not salt. There's plenty of that shit in the cheese, fatty.
5. Cut the cheese. Don't go overboard. That's all I needed. Two little slices.
6. Scatter the cheese and the spinach all about your tortilla in a somewhat logical fashion. This is what logical looks like:
7. Dump all that stuff you just sauteed on top of the spinach.
8. Roll everything up into a burrito-looking-thing and toss it onto the pan (hopefully you didn't jump to conclusions and turn your burner off like an asshole). Don't touch it for a full minute.
9. Turn the wrap over and cook for another full minute. Hopefully yours looks as glorious as mine does. I doubt it will, though.
10. Cut it in half or eat it whole like a ravenous cave person. Your choice.
ENJOY THAT SHIT
pulled pork and broccoli
sound pretty cocky to be eating something a petite female would consume, twinky.
why flour tortillas and frying...
flawless post by cro cop
needs to be an ezkieal wrap too
Any bros in the Toronto area? I just launched my personal chef/catering business.
You pay me, i bring you food (or teach you how to cook it)
Except TonyDanza is a chick. Please refer to Exhibit 1A:
dat chicken shawarma x2 nomnomnom
twink, i knew it.