What are you listening to RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
What a beautiful, captivating, and hypnotic song. This is Afghanistan's a Big Place from the Metal Gear Solid V soundtrack.

wabash9000

Dec 27, 2006
Olathe, KS
What a beautiful, captivating, and hypnotic song. This is Afghanistan's a Big Place from the Metal Gear Solid V soundtrack.

I played that a few years ago and I'm replaying it again. Last time was on Xbox one and this time on PC. At first the PC port was awful and I was considering going back to xbox, but after turning off aim assist and learning the controls it's been great. Only completed the first 10 of 50 missions and I'm already as 19% completion so I'm doing nearly everything in the game before moving on. I've captured Quiet but I can't taker her on missions yet, but I remember her being very powerful.

Reactions: Cyan Connect

Cyan Connect

OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
Next to Poor Wayfaring Stranger, this is my favorite song from 1917, Come Back To Us.

Cyan Connect

OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
The Theme From Valiant Hearts The Great War.

It is called Little Trinketry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy