LittleBIGPlanet 2
Street Fighter IV

Soon Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Killzone 3.

Wthermans

What does "New High Score" mean? Is that bad? Di
Dec 8, 2004
Maryville, TN
Monday Night Combat mainly
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Aquaria and American McGee's Alice every once in a while

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
nhl, dead space 2, bc2, kz3. some fifa here and there also. thats about it right now. i have lbp 2 also sitting around but havent had time to play it much.

Der SchattenJager

Kupo, asshat.
Mar 13, 2003
Dayton, OH
FFXIII :hs:
BioShock 2
Silent Hunter V (bought it when it came out but put off playing it for half a year because it was terrible without mods. Need to check out what's available at subsim and get back into it)

s34s0ns

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Oakland, Ca
Company of Heroes
TF2
Monday Night Combat

...and not really enjoying any all that much while waiting for Rift.

Also a little bit of LBP2.

Brian May

Sep 22, 2002
Easton, Pa
finally put some time aside to play the ps3 and PC

COD:WAW (still haven't finished the solo campaign lol)
GT5
Fallout: NV (PC)

Sooka

Feb 25, 2004
East Coast
About to finish Dead Space 2

I received a free trial for Starcraft 2, 7 free hours of offline or online play, and after playing for five hours I've decided it's not worth paying $60 for. I was a huge Starcraft and Warcraft 3 fan but Starcraft 2 just doesn't bring anything new to the table except for better graphics and a few unit changes. The game actually felt like they took more out than they actually put in, especially with the new Battle.net which is shittier than ever. I was extremely disappointed with the UMS/Custom games and it seems that Blizzards main priorities have shifted from maintaining a high standard for quality and customer satisfaction to making as much profit as possible and having as much control over their products as possible. It's a shame really, another amazing company defecting to the world of corporate greed, although I'm sure it started way back with WoW.

Besides that I've also been playing an EVE Online trial again and I am thinking of subbing my trial account and starting over rather than resubbing my old account. I also played some WoW with the 14-day trial having not played it since Burning Crusade came out, safe to say that I really couldn't get back into it.

I've also been playing Sins of a Solar Empire, although I'm still learning and I keep getting my ass kicked by easy computer.

Last edited:

CodeX

Been playing GT5, just finished Two Worlds 2, need to get back into Divinity 2, want to play LBP2 and Dead Space 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor